• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

3000 min timers!?!!?! help!? (1 Viewer)

Long story short, you can't

into the corn field

I am betting your system clock got out of wack by at least an hour then you logged on to eq and the server hmm i don't like this, so its little math brain when explodie, and there you are with 3000 min discs, You can however petition and ask for them to reset.

~ drunk posting ignore if i am wrong.

Verify your system clock is the correct time. Discs will break due to your system clock being way off, make sure time, date, and YEAR are all correct.

If its your AA's, definately have to go to the greater evil and ask for help.

i had this happen and yes its because of your clock on your computer what i found out is the battery on my computer mother board was junk and i guess that has alot to do with times in game so i went and got a new battery put it on and wam all fixed

Same here I had this happen a few times over the years, its due to your time on your comp. just change the time and date to be correct and restart your comp all will be fine.

3000 min timers!?!!?! help!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back