• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 12am EST (from 11pm)

Question - 3 Group makeup (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,096¢
I currently have 19 accounts (acquired 1 additional one last minute unexpected lol)

Current Plans for group make up for XP and farming purposes
G1: Warrior Monk Rogue Shaman Cleric Necro
G2: SK Cleric Ench Mag Wiz Rog
G3 SK Ber Ber Bst Brd Clr (have a spare rog to put in place of bard if he doesn't get his shit together and start acting right aka INI still working out tweaks lol)

Once done farming XP most likely will be swapping around 1 rog from G1 to G2 and necro from G1 to G2

Will start really working up Aug farming for all toons before too long. Any suggestions on what I could or should do different is greatly appreciated not set in stone with either toons in G2 or G3 so they could be swapped out with any other toon for what it is worth.

if just for xp and aug farming (ie hunter named), there really is no wrong answer. The group game is not that taxing that you need 19 accounts all perfectly balanced. Tank, healer and deeps x4 is about all the thought you really need to put into it. Maybe CC or a split puller to do dungeons. What you have is already overkill for what you're wanting to do.

Once everyone is up and running and geared up I want to go back and do achievement hunting and possibly some older raids that I may have missed out on during my breaks but that is significantly further down the road.

If your all close to each other and everyone is getting buffs from bst , enc and sham then your golden. The brd and bst could be split up to give another group some buffs or regen. Other than that you could make some special groups that capitalize on a class specific buffs, aa, spells/songs extra. For dps(melee/caster/both), heals, regen, and main tank ext. Basically creating a tool box to deal with what ever you run in to. The trick use the most comes from bard song that reduce recast timers for and hate generated by heals. The one i request the most comes from enc buffs Horrifying Visage Glamorous Visage. These spells get aa upgrade that increases increases its duration, lowers recast and increases effectiveness by 120%.

Question - 3 Group makeup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back