• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

3- boxing missions (1 Viewer)

Hoecus

RedCents
91¢
Does anyone know a good misson to run now to get experience? Since they do not give experience for Old Man McKensey anymore I don't know of any good ones. I see people talking about Dain but I have never ran it.

Are there any active macros for any good experience out there? If so can someone either post them or send them to my mail? I wrote a few good ones for LDoN but they give crap experience at level 79+ but I can wipe one in about 15 minutes so I'll run one and go eat or take a shower then return and repeat when I can't sit and physically play.

Hoecus

Dain Missions aren't to bad at lower lvls but 85+ Dains and even 70.3 s aren't much xp. Ur best bang for the buck for Reg Xp at those lvls are grinding mob kill count. Go find some Dark blue light blues that don't hit to hard and kill as Many as fast as you can. For AA xp i usually do same or maybe yellow cons. If you set on MM mission 70.3 are fast and Easy but watch out Gm know about MM macros. Hot zones give nice bonus !

3- boxing missions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back