• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

3-boxin (1 Viewer)

1997S10ss

RedCents
20¢
I have a question.. I have a 70 BST (main) 70 Wizzy (Bot) that i box all the time. Its a good duo but i'm thinking i would like to add a Necro to the mix. But i of course would have to start out clean. So i was thinking like a Dain #1 MM.. Use my main as the dain, and one for cleric (with healer macro prob) and other would pull the gaints the other way so easy one kill. Is this possible? And are there any better places to do something like that. I say MM not because i like em (I freakin hate them) but because i can still recieve aa exp on the 70's and good reg exp on the baby nec. Thoughts?

Thanks
1997S10ss

If ya really want to start out with a fast leveling try the macro that does the velium turn ins in Thurgadin. I forget who wrote it and what its called but it repeats the turn of a small piece of velium, uses a few warps and can get ya from level 1 to 20 in about 45 mins

The velium turn in mac has been nerfed as of the last time I tried it, which was about 2-3 months ago. It says you get exp and faction, but you do not get experience. This made me very sad, since now if I want to make a new toon, I have to actually level it to 30 before PLing gets easy.

3-boxin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back