• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

3-box for AA or regular exp (1 Viewer)

leo802

RedCents
Hi, recently I've come by 2 additional accounts each with 70 druid(250AA) and 64 shammy(0 AA). My main is 75 warrior with 11k HP base and 2200 AC (about 500 AAs). I used to doing runner version of AdvTask macro for AA exping but exp earned by tasking was so small for risking the banage.

I wonder what places or missions are good for these 3-box combination doing by manual or macro in either way. All 3 accounts are good only till DoDH expansion.

Thanks for your suggestion and help in advance !

You could prolly handle MPG or WOS, maybe RCOD, Or do a DODH mision like nest. You dont want to give it away tho cause they watch these boards..(puts on tin foil hat). Just do something you could handle 4 adds on. This way is very rare you will die. I would try to go with an instance tho. less chance of being busted. Be original...Be out of everones way.

I see a guy afk xping in PoM 24/7 in the hedge around the chanter 1.5 eyeball. He is a ranger from a raid guild and is always up there, see him every time I am in there farming bristlebane for shrink clickies. There is also a group that is afk xping non stop in RCoD up near the sig guy, they seem to be running 24/7 as well, so maybe two possible places for you to try.

3-box for AA or regular exp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back