• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

2 suggestions (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

RedCents
291¢
1. Put a link to the PJIRC in the IRC hall of shame thread or wherever so people can find it (maybe i'm just blind but i can't find a link to it anywhere)

OR

2. Make the Chat button at the top of the page work?
When i click it says i dont have permission, or is that chat only for the wow nerds? :P j/k

Which style set are you using?

I just checked looks like the old redguides theme is the only one missing the link, which I'll fix today.

One all the other themes you'll find the chat link next to "User CP" in the upper left corner.

-Alatyami

I'm using the default style. when i click the chat button up top i get this:

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or a Level 2 forum?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or you forgot to register.

here is the error code i am getting..

vBulletin Message

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or a Level 2 forum?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or you forgot to register.

We are looking into it, seems anytime someone that is a furry or some other deviant (hello 90% of our userbase(Including me Q_Q)) opens the chat link it freaks out.

Redbot and Yammers are on the case!

Hrm ... I cant seem to duplicate it .... are you allowing the Java Applet to load? You might need to check you security permissions in your browser ...

still looking into this ... so report back after you have checked the above ...

-Alatyami

2 suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back