• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

2 quick questions (1 Viewer)

Donnavan2005

RedCents
On the risk of sounding like a noob, I need to ask 2 questions. Once I start a macro, what is the command to get it to stop? And secondly, is there an abrieviated list of in game commands, for quick reference? I have the docrack.dll and printed out the ini file for it, and am also wondering if there was a guide/explanation for all the cracks, I realise some are self explanitory, but some are not, and would like ot know more about each.

Thanks much for the help.

1. /end

2. /help macro

I beleve is the command for all the macroquest command type /help in game with macroquest up and the output should tell you, as far as commands for various plugins, there is either A. read the instructions provided with the plugins, if you get it from a source that has none...ummmm, google it, that'll probably bring up most of the answers:P
or B. take IDA pro and dissasemble the file, you do not need to be able to understand assembly for this, just take a look on the right hand side of the screen in the "list of strings" window... i beleve is the name.... it will have alot of strings, but just scroll thru until you fin the various "/" commands in the case of docrack you will see a /docrack command, simply typing this in game should put out some nice text on how to use the plugin directly to the MQ2Chat window, if it doesnt, the plugin isnt worth using anyway:P

As far as docracks explained... i cant think of any that dont have an accurate description attached to the "description" line:P post the ones you dont understand and im sure one of the more techy people here will explain them.

2 quick questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back