• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Scriber

Utility Scriber v3.0.7

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Other Authors
Kean, Sic, Rouneq, AQuietOne, Lemons, Brainiac, Knightly, Coldblooded
Software Requirements
MQ2EasyFind, MQ2Nav, MQ2PortalSetter
Server Type
🏢 Live
Welcome to Scriber. Missing spells? This will purchase all rank 1 spells (or just travel to all the vendors of the level/zones you choose) from all zones that have vendors (to my knowledge).

This is my first Lua and is not perfect. If you have suggestions or additions to be requested, please bring them to my attention and I will do my best to make them work.

Notes:
--This is a recreation of AllScribe.mac except in Lua AND now goes all the way to 125!
-- Updates are always in progress. Check the second post in the discussion thread to see what I'm working on.
Requirements:
--You need to have access to the standard guildhall, Scriber has a heavy use of it.
--You will need a way to Invis and ITU. There are several ways listed in the updates, please check over them
--Getting back to a "Safe Zone" uses many different ways, check the updates for what you can use!
--Safe Zones are defined as Guild Lobby, Poknowledge, Crescent Reach, and Blightfire Moors(if you have other "safe zone" recommendations let me know. I will check them over and add them in once verified). If you are not bound to one of these areas it will continually attempt to use one of the home methods to get there.
-- The current meshes should work. If you have issues with ETWK or OT2, use the meshes from the discussion channel.
Commands:
/lua run scriber === Starts the Lua
1648531114415.png
Source Repository
https://github.com/usmarine2687/Scriber
[git] Automation options?
Yes
Author
Kuhle
First release
Last update
Rating
4.94 star(s) 16 ratings

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. v3.0.7

[3.0.7] - 2023-12-09 〰️Commits :fix fixed scriber confusion on levels between written and gui...
  2. v3.0.6

[3.0.6] - 2023-12-09 〰️Commits :feat Added Help menu and Written commands guide (81513f5)...
  3. v3.0.5

[3.0.5] - 2023-12-09 〰️Commits :fix Level Selections are now corrected for typed commands...

Latest reviews

Ran this last night on all 6 of my accounts that pretty much had just been PLed to 115 and barely had any of their spells at all. I sent them one by one couple mins apart from each other so they wouldn’t trip over each other at the guild portal. It does it all ran them through bought their spells and returned them home when done one by one. Just make sure you space them out if you run more than one at same time. Great must have plugin
Yes, trying to get spells from 111 - 120 led to way too many deaths and trying to help it along made it worse. But, when it works it works quite well. Be very careful about any spells from CoV on. I recommend buying yourself
This is a great Lua with an awesome GUI. If you don't want to run all over Hell's creation chasing spells this is what you are looking for!
This is exactly what I was looking for, and it was incredibly easy to use!
Most excellent, showed me there were a lot of spells i knew nothing of.
Excellent work! I was able to run on the whole team at once finding all sorts of spells I missed. Very impressed and already shared with other MQ users.
Very helpful to help catch up some toons I’ve just had tagging along. Excellent work!
This has been a nice little lua thank you for making it! <3
Saved me alot of time and hassles filling my shamans spellbook with all the missing spells from serveral old expansions.
Save so much time at the end of runs