• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
ScaleAAXP

ScaleAAXP 2023.03.07

I used to manually increment my AA XP rate as I gained buffer XP once I hit max level. Eventually decided to write a small .mac to automate it. Used this as a model to write my first .Lua script and thought I'd share. Nothing special but saves a little time. For the .Lua version I added a check for max level, and if the toon is not max level it will set the AA XP rate to 0% instead.

It will output if you're max level or not, what your AA XP rate was, what your XP percent is, and what your new AA XP rate has been set to.

Update: I've retooled this to just output a single line any time XP is gained, and based on your level/AAs update your AAXP rate.

1678221988869.png
Author
Kambic
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. v2023.03.05

Modified to be an indefinite loop instead of a one-off script Condensed text to a single line...
  2. v2023.01.02

Added logic for resetting alternate XP rate to zero if character is either not max level or is...

Latest reviews

Works great!
Back