• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Work in Progress OutAssist.lua - Assisting on a mob outside of the group 1.1

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Other Authors
If CWTN plugins are used, then all credit for that hard work goes to them (SIC and CWTN)
Software Requirements
Optional: CWTN (BER or BST)
Server Type
🏢 Live
OutAssist will assist a character or group in killing mobs, while not being in the group.

There is likely another macro or plugin capable of doing this, but this was a fun exercise.

Only autoattack is used, no specific skills for any classes, but I have added a way of using CWTN plugins if you own those.

Using CWTN plugins for special skills:
Currently supports the use of CWTN plugins for BER and BST classes. It will set the AutoAssistAt, CampRadius and Mode, and will then use the Melee functionality based on what you have selected in the CWTN Window.

Use of the CWTN plugins are only to allow special skills, and this functionality is not supported by SIC or CWTN.

Commands:
INI:
Commands:
- /oa active -- Toggles script active or inactive
- /oa assist <name> -- Set the Character to assist
- /oa assistat <number> -- Assist at this HP%  (Default: 70)
- /oa cwtn -- Toggles script to use CWTN plugin for BST or BER
- /oa help|? -- displays the help output
-/oa return -- Toggle returning to where the script was started on and off
Author
neophys
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from neophys

Share this resource

Latest updates

1. Added a toggle for return to start

/oa return - Will toggle return to start off.

Latest reviews

This is wonderful, took what I was manually doing with my outside Bst-Rog-Zerk with /assist somedude and relieved me of ALT tabbing. Love it thanks.
Love this. Thank you for building. Any thought to adding a few more DPS classes like Rogue or Ranger?
Back