• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Lvl 105 Monk with Holy's etc enjoy

Class
Monk
Level
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
Version 2.0 Mod. Date 12/29/2015
INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=8.4.2
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=lizardscale plated girdle|dual|twitching speed
Buffs2=Form of the Recluse|dual|Illusion: Recluse Spider
Buffs6=master's aura|aura
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
[AE]
AEOn=1
AERadius=50
AE1=terrorpalm discipline|3|Mob
AE2=infusion of thunder|3|Mob
AE3=Fundament: Second Spire of the Sensei|3|Mob
AE4=speed focus discipline|3|Mob
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=5
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=banestrike|99
DPS2=eye of the storm
[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
[Burn]
BurnAllNamed=1

INI:
[MQ2Melee]
cloud=0
disarm=1
downflag0=1
dragonpunch=0
eaglestrike=0
enrage=0
eyegouge=0
facing=1
feigndeath=20
fistsofwu=20
flyingkick=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
holyflag15=1
holyflag16=1
holyflag17=1
holyflag18=1
holyflag19=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag20=1
holyflag21=1
holyflag22=1
holyflag23=1
holyflag24=1
holyflag25=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
infuriate=1
kick=0
leopardclaw=0
melee=1
mend=40
monkey=20
plugin=1
pothealover=30
provoke0=469
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=1
resume=99
roundkick=0
stickbreak=1
stickmode=1
stickrange=75
;stun0=469
synergy=20
tigerclaw=1
vigshuriken=20
downshit0=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}<29 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Breather].RankName}]} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis} && ${Window[CombatAbilityWnd].Child[CAW_CombatEffectLabel].Text.Equal[No Effect]}) /disc ${Spell[Breather].RankName}
holyshit0=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Doomwalker's Synergy].RankName}]} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0) /disc ${Spell[Doomwalker's Synergy].RankName}
holyshit1=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Drunken Monkey Style].RankName}]} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0) /disc ${Spell[Drunken Monkey Style].RankName}
holyshit2=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[49132].RankName}]} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0) /disc 49132
holyshit3=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Zalikor's Fang].RankName}]} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0) /disc ${Spell[Zalikor's Fang].RankName}
holyshit4=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Torrent of Fists].RankName}]} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0) /disc ${Spell[Torrent of Fists].RankName}
holyshit5=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stunning Kick]} && ${Me.Combat}) /alt act 469
holyshit6=/if (!${Me.Buff[Eight Leaves Heel Technique].ID} && ${Cast.Ready[Darkwater Soulforge Chestwraps]} && ${Spell[Eight Leaves Heel Technique].Stacks} && !${Select[${Zone.ID},151,202,203,219,344,345,463,33480,33113]} && !${Me.Moving} && ${Me.Standing} && !${Me.Invis}) /cast item "Darkwater Soulforge Chestwraps"
holyshit7=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Curse of the Thirteen Fingers].RankName}]} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0) /disc ${Spell[Curse of the Thirteen Fingers].RankName}
holyshit9=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctHPs}<40 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Refuse Death].RankName}]} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0) /disc ${Spell[Refuse Death].RankName}
holyshit10=/if (${Me.PctEndurance}>10 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Vigorous Shuriken].RankName}]} && ${Melee.DiscID}==0) /disc ${Spell[Vigorous Shuriken].RankName}
holyshit11=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Banestrike]} && ${Me.Combat}) /alt act 15073
stickcmd=15 loose
version=7.080

Main Burn Section:
INI:
holyshit12=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Zan Fi's Whistle]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) /casting "Zan Fi's Whistle" alt
holyshit13=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Infusion of Thunder]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) /casting "Infusion of Thunder" alt
holyshit14=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Second Spire of the Sensei]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) /casting "Fundament: Second Spire of the Sensei" alt
holyshit15=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Two-Finger Wasp Touch]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) /casting "Two-Finger Wasp Touch" alt
holyshit16=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Five Point Palm]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) /casting "Five Point Palm" alt
holyshit17=/if (${Target.Named} && (${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Crane Stance].RankName}]}) /disc ${Spell[Crane Stance].RankName}
holyshit18=/if (${Target.Named} && (${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Dragon's Balance].RankName}]}) /disc ${Spell[Dragon's Balance].RankName}
holyshit19=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focused Destructive Force]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) /casting "Focused Destructive Force" alt
holyshit20=/if (${Target.Named} && (${Target.PctHPs}<97 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Speed Focus Discipline].RankName}]}) /disc ${Spell[Speed Focus Discipline].RankName}

Mini Burn Section:
INI:
holyshit21=/if (${Target.Named} && (${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Terrorpalm Discipline].RankName}]}) /disc ${Spell[Terrorpalm Discipline].RankName}
holyshit22=/if (${Target.Named} && (${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Heel of Zagali].RankName}]}) /disc ${Spell[Heel of Zagali].RankName}
holyshit23=/if (${Target.Named} && (${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Ironfist Discipline].RankName}]}) /disc ${Spell[Ironfist Discipline].RankName}
holyshit24=/if (${Target.Named} && (${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Eye of The Storm].RankName}]}) /disc 35062
holyshit25=/if (${Target.Named} && (${Target.PctHPs}<95 && ${Target.PctHPs}>5) && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[${Spell[Earthforce Discipline].RankName}]}) /disc ${Spell[Earthforce Discipline].RankName}

Update Notes:
12/29/2015A
Changed up and tweaked some main rotation. I tested it for about 4 or 5 hours they all seem to fire at a good rate.
The main burn is the portion you would start off with. Then once it's done start using those other burns. Then after that keep all the burns locked down. Realize this will normally only work with raid mobs since group named mobs would be dead long before this.
As always let me know if you find any issues.

12/29/2015
I found a bug within mqmelee and have added in a work around that works and doesn't delay the processing of certain disc and melee tomes which are important to keep locked down at all times since its your normal rotation.
Removed the long burn and short burn section. I will be updating that.

12/19/2015
Made a change from Destructive Force to Focused Destructive Force. Don't want you breaking mez.
Make sure eye of storm is not running if your going up against a named mob otherwise it will mess up the rotation.
Added code changes per HiHi
Added long burn and short burn section.
Added stickmode to the ini reason for this to make it look even more realistic. If you have a tank of some sort in the group instead of the character doing a 45% arch to the back your character will stick to any side of the mob.
stickmode=1
stickcmd=15 loose

12/15/2015
Every is working now along with the dichotomic form. This is the the Holy and Down portion. Sorry for so many modifications. Though as I look into each one farther and found a few redundant or tad better way of doing it. I made the changes. If you have one of the base tomes and not the RK. III or Rk. II just remove that portion of the disc and keep the base name.

Before: holyshit8=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctHPs}<40 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Earthforce Discipline Rk. II]}) /disc Earthforce Discipline Rk. II
After: holyshit8=/if (${Me.Combat} && ${Me.PctHPs}<40 && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Earthforce Discipline]}) /disc Earthforce Discipline

As always hit thanks for this work if you use it and enjoy it. Many weeks of min / max of my character to figure out the best combos of disc etc.
Author
aadder
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back