• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Level 90 Wizard INI No Clickies KA 8.5.5

Class
Wizard
Level
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
This is a level 90 Wizzard INI. I get about 3.5k DPS out of it and don't run out of mana before the cleric does. Razs afnuke would be better but there is no level 90 version of it.

INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=8.5.5
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=Kerafyrm's Prismatic Familiar
Buffs2=Tan Rope Bridle|Mount
Buffs3=Harvest of Druzzil|Mana|30
Buffs4=Soothing Harvest|Mana|40
Buffs5=Pyromancy|Me
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=20
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Ethereal Inferno|95
DPS2=Daveron's Pyroblade|0
DPS3=Ethereal Glaciation|95
DPS4=Glacial Claw|90
DPS5=Klixcxyk's Fire|0
DPS6=Leap of Lightning Sprites|0
DPS7=Ribbon Lightning|0
DPS8=Force oF Will|95
[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
Aggro1=Concussive Flash|60|>|Mob
[Burn]
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn1=Call of Xuzl
Burn3=Fury of Ro
Burn5=Prolonged Destruction
Burn6=Twincast
Burn8=Volatile Mana Blaze
[GoM]
GoMSpell1=Ethereal Inferno|mob
GoMSpell2=Ethereal Glaciation|mob

Here are the downshits I stole from Raz that add so more dps and ensure that the wizard sits down when ever they should.
INI:
downshit0=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Banestrike]} && !${BOOL{Target.Mezzed}} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 15073
downshit1=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Concussive Intuition]} && ${Me.PctAggro}>84) /alt act 577
downshit2=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Call of Xuzl]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 208
downshit3=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Focus of Arcanum]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 1211
downshit4=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Arcane Whisper]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 636
downshit5=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Silent Casting]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 500
downshit6=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Improved Twincast]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<75 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 515
downshit7=/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.PctMana}<90 && !${Me.Sitting}) /Sit
Author
Pugs
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back