• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Post your .ini today for a chance to win up to 30 Krono, the fabled RedGuides Mug, an EverQuest art book and other loot! More details here.
Resource icon

EQ_Analytics - 110 Berserker INI (Kiss11 Update)

Class
Berserker
Level
Conditions
Yes
Purpose
Group
Server Type
Live, Test Server
All,

I've updated my Berserker located here to the new formats.

Please let me know any feedback you may have!!

Changelog...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with RedCents. Log in or register now.
Author
EQ_Analytics
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest reviews

Great work!
EQ_Analytics
Smokeybear72
Great UI ! I did find that DPS 17 is causing huge issues with healers spamming HOT's instead of healing the tank... I don't believe its worth the issue, so here is something that I changed up for both Zerker and Cleric/Healer thresholds and works great for KA 11:

Found this in alot of the Zerker INI's -- REMOVE THIS and Zerker will stay at 89% instead of the 59% max HP
DPS17=Bloodfury|99|Cond12

Then set your cleric heals for the HOT's like this, seems to have worked like a champ.
-- Just set the thresholds for all heals outside the |MA only ones.

Heals1=Merciful Remedy|88
Heals2=Spiritual Remedy|85