• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

EoK + Tbm 105 Sk (holies included!)

Class
Shadow Knight
Level
Conditions
  1. Yes
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
Well gang here is the last of my 6 man group (my spot not posted uses eok nuke by raz, go get it now). Expect these ini's I post to be very well maintained. I would highly encourage you all to share what you make too, that's what this place is about. No one cares if you are a tad better at cheating, so do it and fill in the gaps I don't have, tons of people here would appreciate it.

Spell Swaps
in a raid setting you will want to swap out spear for alliance if you have more sks in the raid.

DPS?!@#$
No this ini has been designed, tested, and tweaked over the last few weeks to do one thing, tank its ass off. I dont care how much dps it does or doesn't do, that's not its job. If you want to make a dps tank, take this ini and tweak it to your hearts delight! It will not be something its focused on. That being said if you use a 2 hander it does 100k+ dps.

Random Ini things
This ini is set up with afk tools. Click back to campfires is off. Make sure you set them how you want them.

Things to Note
Spells listed with things like '...' indicate an optional spell situation for me personally.
These dots can cause memory leaks, and will be slowly removed completely.

As always I am totally open to any changes that might be better so post them in the comments!

INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=9.2.3
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsSize=40
Buffs1=Zombie Skin
Buffs2=Livio's Covenant
Buffs3=Vizat's Skin Rk. II|Dual|Vizat's Skin
Buffs4=Drape of the Wrathforged
Buffs5=Shroud of the Doomscale
Buffs6=Mental Dread
Buffs7=Remorseless Demeanor
Buffs8=Voice of Thule|Me
Buffs9=Breather RK. II|20|End
Buffs14=Exalted Earring
Buffs15=familiar of the Emerald Jungle
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
[AE]
AEOn=1
AESize=10
AERadius=50
AE1=Projection of Doom|2|Mob
AE2=Explosion of Hatred|2
AE3=Shield Flash|2
AE4=Chattering Bones|3
[DPS]
DPSOn=2
DPSSize=20
DPSSkip=1
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Harmonious Disruption|100|Once
DPS2=Staunch Stance|100|Once
DPS3=Touch of Holmein|85
DPS4=Impose for Power|93
DPS5=Bond of Bonemaw|90
DPS6=Spear of Vizat|99|Weave
DPS7=Terror of Narus|80
DPS8=Torrent of Misery|98
DPS9=Improved Explosion of Hatred|98
DPS10=Improved Explosion of Spite|65
DPS11=Encroaching Darkness|99|Once
DPS12=Touch of Lutzen|85
DPS13=Dire Declaration|89
DPS19=Blood Drinker's Coating|25
DebuffAllOn=0
[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
AggroSize=10
Aggro1=Terror of Narus
Aggro2=Explosion Spite
Aggro3=Explosion of Hatred
[Heals]
HealsOn=1
HealsSize=5
Heals1=Touch of Holmein|80|Tap
Heals2=Leech Touch|30|Tap
Heals3=Touch of Lutzen|90|Tap
Heals4=Innoruuk's Dark Blessing|50|Tap
Heals5=Reflexive Revulsion|45|Tap
Heals6=Dichotomic Fang|75|Tap
Heals7=Doomscale Mantle|30|Tap
[Cures]
CuresOn=1
CuresSize=5
Cures1=Purity of Death|Me
[Pet]
PetOn=1
PetCombatOn=1
PetSpell=Minion of Vizat
PetBuffsOn=1
PetBuffsSize=8
PetBuffs1=...Gift of Lutzen
PetRampPullWait=0
PetSuspend=0
PetForceHealOnMed=0
[Burn]
BurnSize=15
BurnAllNamed=1
Burn1=Unholy Guardian Discipline
Burn2=Fundament: Third Spire of the Reavers
Burn3=Projection of Doom
Burn4=Visage of Death
Burn5=Carmine Blade
Burn6=Chattering Bones
Burn7=Unflinching Acrimony
Burn8=Doomscale Mantle
Burn9=Reaver's Bargain
Burn10=Reinforced Malaise
Burn11=Veil of Darkness
Burn12=Cohort's Soulrender Breastplate
Burn13=Leech Touch
Burn14=Harm Touch
Burn15=...Bloodletting Alliance|Mob
[GoM]
GoMSize=3
GoMSpell1=Dichotomic Fang|Mob
GoMSpell2=Bond of Bonemaw|Mob
GoMSpell3=Spear of Vizat Rk. II|Mob
[MySpells]
Gem1=Terror of Narus Rk. II
Gem2=Impose for Power Rk. II
Gem3=Dichotomic Fang
Gem4=Dire Declaration Rk. II
Gem5=Touch of Lutzen Rk. II
Gem6=Touch of Holmein Rk. II
Gem7=Bond of Bonemaw Rk. II
Gem8=Spear of Vizat Rk. II
Gem9=Harmonious Disruption Rk. II
Gem10=Staunch Stance Rk. II
Gem11=Vizat's Skin Rk. II
Gem12=Torrent of Misery Rk. II

Holy me bro
These are set up for mostly rank 2 stuff. Edit if you are only using rank 1.

INI:
[MQ2Melee]
aggro=1
bash=1
challengefor=1
disarm=1
downflag0=1
enrage=1
facing=1
feigndeath=0
gblade=20
harmtouch=1
holyflag0=1
holyflag1=1
holyflag10=1
holyflag11=1
holyflag12=1
holyflag13=1
holyflag14=1
holyflag15=1
holyflag16=1
holyflag17=1
holyflag18=1
holyflag19=1
holyflag2=1
holyflag20=1
holyflag21=1
holyflag22=1
holyflag23=1
holyflag24=1
holyflag25=1
holyflag26=1
holyflag27=1
holyflag28=1
holyflag29=1
holyflag30=1
holyflag3=1
holyflag4=1
holyflag5=1
holyflag6=1
holyflag7=1
holyflag8=1
holyflag9=1
infuriate=1
melee=1
petassist=0
petengagehps=98
petrange=75
plugin=1
provoke1=34687
provokeend=20
provokemax=1
provokeonce=0
resume=75
steely=1
stickbreak=1
stickdelay=0
stickrange=75
synergy=0
taunt=1
withstand=0
downshit0=/if (!${Melee.Combat} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Breather Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctEndurance}<21) /disc Breather Rk. II
holyshit0=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Banestrike]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 15073
holyshit1=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Repel Rk. II]}) /disc Repel Rk. II
holyshit10=/if (${Melee.Combat} && (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 || !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Veil of Darkness]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt act 854
holyshit11=/if (${Melee.Combat} && (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 || !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Explosion of Hatred]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt act 822
holyshit12=/if (${Melee.Combat} && (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 || !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Explosion of Hatred]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Explosion of Spite]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt act 749
holyshit13=/if (${Melee.Combat} && (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 || !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Explosion of Hatred]} && !${Me.AltAbilityReady[Explosion of Spite]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stream of Hatred]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt act 731
holyshit14=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ageless Enmity]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) /alt act 10392
holyshit15=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[UnHoly Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1) && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc UnHoly Guardian Discipline Rk. II
holyshit16=/if (!${Me.CombatAbilityReady[UnHoly Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Doomscale Mantle Rk. II]} && (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1) && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Doomscale Mantle Rk. II
holyshit17=/if (!${Me.CombatAbilityReady[UnHoly Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Doomscale Mantle Rk. II]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vizat's Carapace Rk. II]} && (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1) && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Vizat's Carapace Rk. II
holyshit18=/if (!${Me.CombatAbilityReady[UnHoly Guardian Discipline Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Doomscale Mantle Rk. II]} && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Vizat's Carapace Rk. II]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Deflection Discipline]} && (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1) && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Deflection Discipline
holyshit19=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Lacerating Blade Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /disc Lacerating Blade Rk. II
holyshit2=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Vicious Bite of Chaos]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 825
holyshit20=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Terminal Breath Rk. II]} && ${Me.PctHPs}<5) /disc Terminal Breath Rk. II
holyshit21=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unholy Aura Discipline]}) /disc Unholy Aura Discipline
holyshit22=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[LeechCurse Discipline]} && (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1) && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Leechcurse Discipline
holyshit23=/if (!${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /doability Taunt
holyshit24=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Unflinching Acrimony Rk. II]} && !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Unflinching Acrimony Rk. II
holyshit25=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Carmine Blade Rk. II]} && (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1) && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Carmine Blade Rk. II
holyshit26=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Spite of Ronak Rk. II]} && (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1) && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Spite of Ronak Rk. II
holyshit27=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Projection of Doom]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) /alt act 3215
holyshit28=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Hate's Attraction]} && ${Melee.AggroMode} && !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) /alt act 9400
holyshit3=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Visage of Death]}) /alt act 9403
holyshit4=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Thought Leech]} && ${Me.PctMana}<50 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 651
holyshit5=/if (${Target.Body.Name.Equal[Undead]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[2018]} && !${Target.Buff[Helix of the Undying].ID} && !${Target.Buff[Restoring Counterbias Slow II].ID} && !${Target.Buff[Turgur's Swarm].ID} && !${Target.Buff[Death's Malaise].ID} && !${Target.Buff[Diminishing Helix Rk. II].ID} && !${Target.Buff[Dreary Deeds].ID}) /alt activate 2018
holyshit6=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[T`vyl's Resolve]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 742
holyshit7=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Soul Flay]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 1278
holyshit8=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Scourge Skin]} && ${Target.PctHPs}>1 && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 7755
holyshit9=/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Encroaching Darkness]}  && !${BOOL{Target.Snared}} && ${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /alt act 826
holyshit29=/if (${Melee.Combat} && (${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1 || !${Me.TargetOfTarget.CleanName.Equal[${Me.CleanName}]}) && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Stream of Hatred]} && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /alt act 731
holyshit30=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Reflexive Revulsion]} && (${Target.Named} || ${SpawnCount[npc radius 50 zradius 10]}>1) && ${Melee.AggroMode}) /disc Reflexive Revulsion
Author
Emerica
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back