• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Combat Assist AutoSpamHeal 1.1

Download now:  Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with  RedCents.
Software Requirements
mq2cast
Server Type
🏢 Live 🏘️ Emu TLP Test
We heal on raids, usually spamhealing our tanks on zone bosses (TLP server). Due to DPS, especially on unslowed bosses, precasting of the healing spell is needed.

KA healing on this can be rather bad since it has issues deciding what and who to prioritize even if you add the raid tanks to xtarget. Boxing multiple chars and switching screens this can also be extremely mana inefficient then because KA heals continue once they begin casting resulting in over-healing and inefficient mana usage.

To semi-automate this, I made this macro that will spam heal the manually selected target continuously and it interrupts the heal spell to conserve mana if the target's health is above a certain percentage. Because prioritization can be an issue in raids with agro shifts, DT's, etc, , targeting has to be assigned manually. This allows (for me) a nice measure of control while not making me have to interrupt my casting all the time.

Known issues: calculation of over-healing check isn't working like I want it yet.

TODO's:
- Fix over-healing check
- Allow targeting from the social or set a priority list (xtarget list?)
- Allow "delay" in between spams that allows meditation/sitting, regen spell or item usage or rotation
Author
Artien
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Artien

Share this resource

Back