• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Post your .ini today for a chance to win up to 30 Krono, the fabled RedGuides Mug, an EverQuest art book and other loot! More details here.
Resource icon

110 Shaman DPS focused

Class
Shaman
Level
Conditions
Yes
Purpose
Group
Server Type
Live
Did you read the instructions?
Yup
2019-07-01
- Updated for KA 11.004 and some tweaks to condition logic.

2019-04-21
- Changed the spell lineup to use the short duration DOTs that use less mana than the traditional long duration spells. This has greatly increased mana efficiency...
You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource. Join us with Level 2 access or earn your way in with RedCents. Log in or register now.
Expansion
The Burning Lands
Version
Author
SA_krycek
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from SA_krycek

Latest updates

1. Updated for KissAssist 11.004

Updated for KissAssist 11.004
  2. Changed Rez spells to new format

Changed Rez spells to new format
  3. New spell lineup

Uses short duration DoTs for fast group kills and mana efficiency

Latest reviews

i really love this one! this is honestly my favorite one, and the way it updates me on how much DPS I've done. and when its healing me! looking forward to see a healing version of this for TBL! keep up the awesome work! please message me, I will like to donate for your work!