• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

110 Beastlord

Class
Beastlord
Level
Conditions
  1. Yes
Purpose
Group
Server Type
  1. Live
  2. Test Server
Did you read the instructions?
  1. Yup
This is the INI I created for my 110 Beastlord.

INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=10.2.3
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
BuffsSize=20
Buffs1=Paragon of Spirit|Managroup|80
Buffs2=Focused Paragon of Spirits|Mana|90|Cond1
Buffs3=Pact of the Wurine|Dual|Pact of the Wurine VI
Buffs4=Consumption of Spirit|Mana|85
Buffs5=Shared Merciless Ferocity
Buffs6=Spirit of Tala'Tak
Buffs7=Spiritual Empowerment
Buffs8=Focus of Artikla
Buffs9=Natural Cooperation
Buffs10=Spiritual Vibrancy
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=10
[KConditions]
Cond1=!${Target.Buff[Paragon of Spirit].ID}
Cond2=!${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID}
Cond3=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Frenzy of Spirit]} &&  !${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}
Cond4=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Bestial Alignment]} && !${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}
Cond5=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Frenzied Swipes]} && !${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}
Cond6=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Bloodlust]} && !${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}
Cond7=${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Savage Rancor RK. III]} && !${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}
Cond8=${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Ruaabri's Fury RK. III]} && !${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}
Cond9=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Group Bestial Alignment]} && !${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}
Cond10=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Companion's Fury]} && !${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}
Cond11=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Fundament: Second Spire of the Savage Lord]} && !${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}
Cond12=${Me.ItemReady[Scaleborn Dragonbrood Tunic]} && !${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}
Cond13=${Me.AltAbilityReady[Ferociousness]} && !${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}
Cond14=${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Al`ele's Vindication RK. III]} && !${Me.Song[Frenzy of Spirit].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Frenzied Swipes].ID} && !${Me.Song[Bloodlust].ID} && !${Me.Song[Savage Rancor].ID} && !${Me.Song[Ruaabri's Fury].ID} && !${Me.Song[Group Bestial Alignment].ID} && !${Me.Song[Fury of the Warder].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Bestial Bloodrage].ID} && !${Pet.Buff[Second Spire of the Savage Lord].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Al`Ele's Vindication].ID} && !${Me.Buff[Ferociousness].ID}
ConOn=1
CondSize=14
[DPS]
DPSOn=2
DPSSize=25
DPSSkip=5
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=Dichotomic Fury|99|Cond2
DPS2=Mangle|99|Mash
DPS3=Bestial Savagery|99|Mash
DPS4=Focused Clamor of Claws|99|Mash
DPS5=Banestrike|99|Weave