• This is an .ini for KissAssist. To use it, copy the contents over your current KissAssist_charactername.ini in your config folder, as shown here. Find more in the KissAssist .ini library.
  • You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

105 Monk ini + shits.

Class
Monk
Level
Purpose
Group
Server Type
🏢 Live Test
Title says it all, 105 monk ini. Sustains around ~30k with bard. Burns names, and 3+ mobs.

INI:
[General]
KissAssistVer=8.2.1
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=2
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=1
Buffs1=endless wineskin
Buffs3=singing spaulders
Buffs4=shoon's hide poncho|dual|illusionary spikes viii
Buffs6=master's aura|aura
Buffs7=grelleth's royal seal|dual|frightful aura
Buffs8=breather|end|19
Buffs10=1distillate of alacrity x|dual|elixir of speed x
Buffs11=violet conch of the tempest
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
[AE]
AEOn=1
AERadius=50
AE1=terrorpalm discipline rk. III|3
AE2=infusion of thunder|3
AE3=fundament: second spire of the sensei|3
AE4=speed focus discipline|3
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=5
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=banestrike|99
DPS2=transcended fistwraps of immortality|98
DPS3=zan fi's whistle|97
DPS4=zalikor's fang rk. III|96
DPS5=stunning kick|95
DPS6=latent etheric chestwraps of the unwavering|96
DPS7=two-finger wasp touch|99
DPS8=eye of the storm rk. III|98
DPS9=crane stance rk. II|96
DPS10=torrent of fists rk. II|99
[Aggro]
AggroOn=1
[Burn]
BurnAllNamed=1

INI:
holyshit0=/if (${Target.DSed}) /attack off
holyshit1=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Melee.DiscID}==35064) /stopdisc
holyshit2=/if (${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Shadewalker's Synergy Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.PctHPs}>20 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /disc shadewalker
holyshit3=/if (${Select[${Melee.DiscID},4691,35088]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Infusion of Thunder]} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /alt act 945
holyshit4=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Heel of Zagali Rk. III]}) /disc Heel of Zagali Rk. III
holyshit5=/if (${SpawnCount[npc radius 30 zradius 10]}<2 && ${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Destructive Force]}) /alt act 276
holyshit6=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Melee.DiscID}==35088 && !${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Heel of Zagali Rk. III]}) /multiline ; /disc speedfocus ; /disc terrorpalm rk. III ; /disc ironfist
holyshit7=/if (${Target.Buff[Shadewalker's Synergy Effect].ID} && ${Select[${Melee.DiscID},25924,35088,25924]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Crane Stance Rk. II]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.PctHPs}>40 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /disc crane stance rk. ii
holyshit8=/if (${Target.Named} && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Five Point Palm]}) /alt act 1012
holyshit9=/if (${Select[${Melee.DiscID},4691,25924,35078]} && ${Me.CombatAbilityReady[Dragon's Balance]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${Target.PctHPs}>80 && ${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]}) /disc dragon's
Author
Sodpoodle
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this resource

Back