• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by Wildman

  1. W

    News - September 2026 Producer's Letter + Favors of Fortune 2026 Expansion announcement

    Love to see the game growing, my only thought on the expansions are, I would love to see some of the old zones revamped. Love to see a major revamp of POK, GuildLobby and so many untouched zones that are mostly empty now. After all these years it would be nice to see some changes in some of the...
  2. W

    IRL - Im back.. Again

    Welcome back
  3. W

    IRL - Im back.. Again

    yeah, pretty high on my server as well. Seeing them go for 8 to 10 mil. now. Not long ago they were asking 5 mil.
  4. W

    Question - Anyone else find themselves waffling between "favorite" classes?

    I have also enjoyed my Beastlord. I just started a Druid so I will see how that one goes. I started and Enchanter but I am really not into casting classes. I enjoy the melee and a spell here and there.
  5. W

    Question - Anyone else find themselves waffling between "favorite" classes?

    One of my favorites has to be from way back in the day, rogue, but with groups harder to come by and slow leveling with merc, I have pretty much parked my rogue. I have played many different classes but keep going back to my monk. I have to say that is the most comfortable class for me. I mostly...
  6. W

    Question - Just coming back

    Ahhh thank you. So much has changed here. Will take me some time to find everything again. LOL
  7. W

    Question - Just coming back

    thanks, was just looking at that.
  8. W

    Question - Just coming back

    I have taken some time off during the suspensions and banning. Now that I am back, I am lost here. Site has changed drastically. I just started a new EQ account and only plan on Soloing a monk at this time. I don't want to chance my main account. I do have several accounts to box at a later...
  9. W

    Release Epic Laziness

    On step 43 of the Ranger pre 1.5 it goes to the spot to kill the PH for Taskmaster Waggad Brokenskull, it kills the first PH but then after that it just stands there. I have to manually take over and kill the PH. One time it killed the first PH's then went to the next step and completed that...
  10. W

    Question - Beastlord not breaking mez

    I think that worked. I was putting a | inbetween puller and tank. I also tried Puller Tank. I just put in pullertank and it seems to be working now. I feel pretty dumb LOL with such a simple solution.
  11. W

    Question - Beastlord not breaking mez

    Below is the ini I am using. I am boxing with my Enchanter and after she mez' the mobs, my beastlord won't break the mezzed mobs. I have it set to puller. I have to end after each mob is dead to break the mez on the others. What can I add to automatically break the mez of a mob? It pulls fine...
  12. W

    Funny - What Truly made You Choose Your Class? Share the Soul Behind Your Choice!

    My first ever character was a rogue (2002), still one of my favorites but really hard to find groups now a days. So even though you can solo a rogue with a merc, it takes a lot of time and quite a lot of deaths to do so. I had a really nice Cleric as well but the responsibility of healing...
  13. W

    Release AutoLogin (core plugin)

    Never mind, I was trying to launch from character screen instead of the profile...Launch all starred. That seemed to autologin just fine.
  14. W

    Release AutoLogin (core plugin)

    ok I know this is probably in here somewhere so please delete this if I am just too dumb to find it in the search... I have followed all the step by step, I think I got most of it but when I try to launch my character I get this error... I am not sure if it is because I somehow messed up the...
  15. W

    Question - How to end a Lua?

    It took me a while to figure out how to stop it. I had a guild member in a zone I was in and I was running the epic laziness. The guildie was watching me running from mob to mob farming my epic resources. LOL I couldn't get it to stop. So I just clicked unload. I do this when just using mqmelee...
Back
Top
Cart