• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by MagesRock

  1. M

    News - September 2026 Producer's Letter + Favors of Fortune 2026 Expansion announcement

    I'll preorder the fancy schmancy edition on one or two accounts. rest will be normal buys. Looking forward to a couple of the changes and interesting...getting a couple of legacy chars off a single account will be nice. Would it reset the "we think this one might have botted before" flag you...
  2. M

    Release PostMaster

    Well I'll test it lol
  3. M

    Release PostMaster

    Oh cool I will check those out!
  4. M

    Release PostMaster

    I will but it will be a few days - have to fly out for work in the morning. Took a minute before I left and it shrunk me down and all ran very quickly. Bard was done with the taxes in less than 5 minutes. The only even minor hitch was the door into Tasya Huntlan's building, but after a brief...
  5. M

    Release NavHelper - Travel GUI. Includes druid/wizard ports and evacs!

    I found this again and got it working but it's missing the current expac spells.
  6. M

    Release PostMaster

    Not shrunk or levitating
  7. M

    Release PostMaster

    They are also tending to get stuck on the bar for Tasya Huntlan. Same thing as the first, I either pause and move them around or duck a few times and its fine.
  8. M

    Release PostMaster

    Noticed that every one of my guys gets stuck at this first point (Ton Firepride) in the tax collect quest. The get stuck going in, and going out on this counter.
  9. M

    Release PostMaster

    One possible future upgrade, you use the soulbinder in PoK. Possible to reset bind after to original location? I keep all my guys in Lobby but it could be anywhere so that may not work lol. Also running it on a couple more today - noticed that in Sunrise Hills seems like every other dude gets...
  10. M

    Release PostMaster

    You know the lantern was so subtle I didn't even notice. Excellent detail!
  11. M

    Release PostMaster

    For those that didn't know - like myself...you also get this parcel delivery NPC you can put in your housing:
  12. M

    Release PostMaster

    Worked on my MAG without issue once I got past that one fellow Trayn Marsinger in Qeynos. He gave me the text above about enthusiasm so I marked him manually delivered and it moved on and succeeded! To answer your question about the Halas barge...I had zoned in on the way into Halas...
  13. M

    Release PostMaster

    So it looks like if you see this text : You already have this step completed...so far looking like I am good on this one - progressing to delivery batch #3 now.
  14. M

    Release PostMaster

    So my bard finished it without any issues. My Mag had several. The faction issue was one, the barge in Halas being another and the one I saw this morning was he was stuck unable to deliver. Gathering more details - he was standing at Trayn Marsinger in Qeynos unable to give him a letter...
  15. M

    Release PostMaster

    I had never heard of this questline before and I wanted to try this out for you. It appears I have bad faction (threateningly) with Flynn Merrington thus it kept failing on him. I pulled out the old Ornate Velium Pendant to cast alliance on him to dubious and it worked by my manually doing the...
Back
Top
Cart