• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by Joakhan

  1. J

    Other - EqMight/Project Might

    I’ll second or third or fourth this. Might has been a ton of fun, still a lot of great features and a lot of custom content. Easy to setup, Google is your friend.
  2. J

    Question - Anyone else find themselves waffling between "favorite" classes?

    I hear that. I mained a ranger. Yeah. Really. First character in EQ in ‘99. Swapped to an SK. Alt tabbed a Necro. My three favorite classes. I flip flop among them as driver.
  3. J

    Question - 2 step errors

    There's no harm, unless your selling the accounts, in putting in 2fa, but their system is wonky - both on secret question and the phone number verification - it can time out, or give an error. you can try a second #, or use a VPN and change IP address, or wait the timeout (usually an hour or two...
  4. J

    Release MQ2ItemScore

    Dear @burdsjm, did you have one for a Monk? Also a shout-out and big thank you to you for updating for almost all classes! Anyone on EQMight Emu have the knowledge to see if these need to be adapted? It is such a useful tool.
  5. J

    Other - I really want to come back

    I second EQ might and profusion. Fun!
  6. J

    Question - EQ Might and RGMercs

    I don’t run them together yet. But good point to slot in a chanter. ;)
  7. J

    Question - EQ Might and RGMercs

    Same with me. Works great and lootnscoot integration is easy. I rolled two groups. One standard melee and standard caster. SK SHM BRD ROG Ber BST and SK clr BRD mag nec BST. Both doing quite well.
  8. J

    IRL - Congratulations on the first build from the new test/live update team!

    I’d just like to say as a member of this community, I’m grateful for both. The warning and the tremendous effort by the new team to get this figured out for us.
  9. J

    Release TBM Augment Swap

    Very cool!
Back
Top
Cart