• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by hytiek

  1. H

    Release MQ2Grind

    I've updated the FAQ, the zones were listed in game (/grind list) -- but now the resource page is updated. Thanks again @SGM for letting me know.
  2. H

    IRL - Raidloot.com

    I've dealt with the guy running the site. He is very slow to reply.
  3. H

    Question - Shar`Drahn Raid

    Thanks for the heads up sir!
  4. H

    Question - Way to switch what window MQ2chat output goes to

    Aren't there two chat plugins, and he wants the mq2chatwnd ? I forget this nuance.
  5. H

    Release MQ2Grind

    My pleasure dude, I'm glad we figured it out.
  6. H

    Release MQ2Grind

    Please send me the Laurion Song mesh file privately that you are using. I'll start a DM with you.
  7. H

    Release MQ2AutoSize

    hytiek updated MQ2AutoSize with a new update entry: 07/08/2026 Read the rest of this update entry...
  8. H

    Release MQ2Grind

    I've done hundreds of hours in HF, the mesh for HF was updated to cater for those hundreds of hours of findings. Please be absolutely certain you have the latest mesh files. Also, let me know what classes are run by what automation and share your MQ2Grind.ini with me. Thanks
  9. H

    Release MQ2Grind

    All better?
  10. H

    Release MQ2Grind

    That screen shot is not helpful. What would be helpful is understanding where the other toons are, how far away, what automation is controlling them. Them on top of that the grind configuration for each class that is misbehaving. Thanks!
  11. H

    Release MQ2Grind

    I'm glad to hear that it automagically started working for you. That's great. :)
  12. H

    Release MQ2Grind

    hytiek updated MQ2Grind with a new update entry: Resolved a polymorphism failure Read the rest of this update entry...
  13. H

    Release MQ2Grind

    All of that is helpful to know, thank you. Unfortunately, Test and Live are different, and there may be an issue on Test for now that might be fixed in the future. I've tested on Live, I'm not seeing the same issues you've described. Although, and I'll say thank you, I did find a bug in the...
  14. H

    Release MQ2Grind

    Looking into the code, I suspect it thinks you may be dead and hovering. By chance are you running any custom UI or the new EQ UI engine?
  15. H

    IRL - Happy 250 and 4Th

    new ue, who dis?
Back
Top
Cart