• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by DreddOwns

  1. DreddOwns

    Question - Anyone else find themselves waffling between "favorite" classes?

    I always have opinions, especially when no one asked for it! Bard 95% of the time, cuz I love high dps and I am usually running SK/ROG/ZERK/BST/CLR. Only tag in the chanter when I am doing dumb things and pull 6+ mobs over and over. Interested to see what other group makeups look like when...
  2. DreddOwns

    Question - Necro High DPS rotation - possible to add ignite bones?

    What is the resist rate for the debuff? Do you try to hunt in places where the debuff has a higher chance to land, or toss in extra debuffs to counter high resist mobs? Super curious because of the DPS gains PAL get when SU gets to proc. Might add this to the main rotation when I get more freetime!
  3. DreddOwns

    Games - US Vets Daybreak released Aliens Fireteam Elite 2, you can get a copy

    Cheers mate! Sending this to my brother who is a vet.
  4. DreddOwns

    Question - Anyone else find themselves waffling between "favorite" classes?

    I am always in a toss-up on DPS class that I want to play. Love the rogue for walking past basically any mob, but getting to flop around on my monk is a win. Used to love my Pally but am full beans for SK tanking now and might never change that.
  5. DreddOwns

    Contest 🩴SUMMER '23 RAFFLE🐚 Who were the best players you ever knew?

    So many good ones. If I had to pick one It would have to be Headboss the Warrior from Crimson Tempest on Maelin>Drinal. The guy was an absolute unit.
  6. DreddOwns

    Plugin - MQ2Rogue

    I've run into a random issue that's become rather annoying. I have my rogues summoning their Bite of the Shissar from the legs clicky, But for some reason whenever I go to grab a stack of them to say delete them or move them to another bag. It decides to autoinventory them instantly and I cant...
  7. DreddOwns

    Request - Looking for more boxers

    I'm on drinal. Got about 24-30 toons ready to roll. shoot me a PM if you want to get some raid stuff going.
  8. DreddOwns

    Discussion - Rogue Weapon Discussion.

    Hey guys. I used the search function before I decided to post this. So please forgive me if it's been asked before. I've got a couple rogues I swap out to box with and I've recently been nerding out over DPS parses. My question is, Does a rogue benefit the most overall with 2 daggers with quick...
  9. DreddOwns

    Plugin - MQ2Eskay

    I've noticed in ToL that when camping Fyr Jen tunnels that the mage's will self buff a pretty nasty DS. Is there a way to get the SK to use dispel (Nullify Magic) to pull with instead of parlay for power?
  10. DreddOwns

    Plugin - MQ2Cleric

    Thank you Sic!...Much appreciate brother.
  11. DreddOwns

    Plugin - MQ2Cleric

    Sorry if this question has been answered before. I tried using search and didnt seem to find an answer. Is it possible to setup MQ2Cleric to heal the MA from outside of the group?
  12. DreddOwns

    Strategy - Chase Loot (Ultra Rares) ADVLoot / Loot.Ini Megathread

    I checked my loot log this morning and it appears I had a chase rare drop and autoloot attempted to pass the item to my cleric instead of looting it for whatever reason. Then the cleric just spammed attempting to loot until the corpse timer expired and it lost the item. Anyone had this happen...
  13. DreddOwns

    Release MQ2AutoLoot

    I appreciate you brother!
  14. DreddOwns

    Release MQ2AutoLoot

    I'm sure this questions has been answered before but I couldn't locate it via search. Is there a way to set no-drop items to a specific character so the ML doesnt loot them. I'm currently camping a class specific item and it seems pretty ridiculously rare and when it does drop I dont want my...
Back
Top
Cart