• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Recent content by 98bcobra

  1. 9

    Utility - MQ2CWTNCommons

    It give one of those illusions (which I have blocked to see if it worked It didn't) and Spell:Gunthak Grit (Permanent:Gunthak Grit is what the icon say when you hover over it).
  2. 9

    Utility - MQ2CWTNCommons

    Here is the item I am talking about. No Red EQ error it just cast overwrites the mount buff (which is fine since its better) but keep spam castineven with removeautoillusion on. My mount is deactivate I dont have anything on keyrings.
  3. 9

    Utility - MQ2CWTNCommons

    No sure its possible or if its been discussed before. Couldnt find in a search if it has. When I put my Gunthak Swabby Eyepatch in downtime it just spam click it. It has a buff like the Mounts that doesnt stack but is a little better. Is there any way that can get added or is the illusion...
  4. 9

    Release Tradeskill Construction Set NeXt

    Been enjoying this very much. One question as I know it uses Trophies but will it use other items you have with skill mods on them? I have Smith and Tailoring 15% items and dont want to do the trophy quest just so it will swap those for me.
  5. 9

    Release MQ2DanNet

    Thanks Sic. Sorry about wrong forum wasnt sure if was Dannet or MQchat issue. Not sure how those got turned off but that fixed it.
  6. 9

    Release MQ2DanNet

    Last night my /dgga or /dgge ect commands that output to the mqchat window were reporting. This morning I notice non of them are reporting to the window. They are still working but just not reporting. Anyone have Idea what could be causing this?
  7. 9

    IRL - Allakhazam.com in search engine gone? Fix that..

    Its been like that for a while now. It doesn't show in Google search Ive had to bookmark it. Rest of the site seems to work fine once on it.
  8. 9

    Patch - July 2026 Update (live: 15; test: 7)

    Tried that as you said it usually does fix it but not always with this.
  9. 9

    Patch - July 2026 Update (live: 15; test: 7)

    Been noticing since last patch that my mouse sometimes goes non responsive in game. I can click the standard UI components but can not mouse around or pick up stuff out of inventory. The only thing that seems to fix this is unpausing my CWTN or Pausing CWTN then Unpausing. That could be...
  10. 9

    Plugin - MQ2Wizard

    I think so yes. They are very mana efficient. Its 900 x 3 for 425 or 6.3 ratio were Sunstrike is only 4 ratio. It also allows you basically twist with single nukes while.on cool down for extra dps.
  11. 9

    Plugin - MQ2Wizard

    You have to be careful or make a hotkey to turn it off when you want/need but what I did was turn useaoe on. Then aoecount 1 mem you rains along with single nukes. Set your deaggro to like 50. If you are on chase with the wizard make chasedistance greater than 25 or whatever the range is of...
  12. 9

    Plugin - MQ2Cleric

    Got a question about Renewal Line. The single heal with cures on it. I was messing with it last night to see if it was worth a spell slot to me since the plugin will use it and I jad a extra gem open. I didn't see in my parser it being cast. Is there a certain setting/situation it cast? I...
  13. 9

    Question - Mirror Swaping

    Im pretty sure you could use MQ2bandolier and MQ2Exchange. I did this back when my server was big on mirror/clones. You make item set put it the bag and in the shared bank. Take the bags out of the shared bank and equip set via exchange or bandolier and it equipped it. Not totally automated...
  14. 9

    Frostreaver 2 groupable MOTM targets? (Frostreaver)

    I was farming for about 2 weeks and got 6-8. Haven't really been on there since the 18th? I would usually get 2 when they dropped here was a bow and mace. Then like 2 or 3 mobs later got 2 more that day was good.
  15. 9

    Frostreaver 2 groupable MOTM targets? (Frostreaver)

    As stated above. HoT minis. I have been able to do certain minis one group. Ive also done Phinny 1 group. Primal weapons Ive only got them from HoT not in West.
Back
Top
Cart