• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Chat spam (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,286¢
Since last night I've been getting the following chat spam- "The zone path cannot be opened because there is no active path" Shows up about every 5 seconds or so.

It only starts after I use Magellan or Follow Me. I'm not sure if I've done something to cause this.

Any assistance on fixin' it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

BB~

Since last night I've been getting the following chat spam- "The zone path cannot be opened because there is no active path" Shows up about every 5 seconds or so.

It only starts after I use Magellan or Follow Me. I'm not sure if I've done something to cause this.

Thanks!

BB~
I'm experiencing the same thing but not using either of those. I get it when I alt tab or open it shut the taskwnd.

I have yet to figure out what is causing it.

Noticed this myself after yesterdays patch.

was happening while using the TCN Lua that will nav around to buy stuff. Also experienced it after manually issuing a /travelto command. I was trying to isolate if it's something wonky in mq2nav, mq2easyfind, or maybe something in my custom UI. Happened whenever i clicked into another eq instance from.. anywhere else (discord to eq, firefox to eq, etc).

zone path is your map you probably activated a map path on your map

close your map if its open, look for the zone path window, it might be faded.
Thanks for the reply.
It occurs on toons even in the background that do not have the map open. Also, I unloaded Magellan and it continues, so guess that's not it. If it's map related I guess I'll try unloading EasyFind Lua. Mebbe that's it?

BB~

Thanks!

BB~
I don't know for sure but with Magellan unloaded and doing a travel to command it still does the same thing.

Problem - Chat spam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back