• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Windows children (1 Viewer)

Gnome

RedCents
11¢
Any way to get a list of a windows' children. I know I can /window to get a list of windows, but I need a list of the options in a particular window. I hope this make sense to someone :p

Not all windows behave as expected though. For example, the RewardSelectionWnd only list one child, even though that child has numerous children of its own. The child window can't be "/window"ed so the only way to see the children is to go look in the xml

/window WindowName

{Children Spewed here}

/window WindowName Child1

{Children of Child1 Spewed here}

/window WindowName Child1 Child2

{Children of Child 2 Spewed here}

and so on.

Thanks for the responses, I have learned a little more about MQ2.

I am trying to get a bot to automatically select a shroud on a MM. Sometimes my code works, sometimes it doesnt and I cant figure out why. I know the task window is broken into two selections, Required and Optional. The task window is defaulted to the Optional. I unselect the optional (if dont it will still have the optional selected even when I select the required), then have it pick from the required list. Sometimes this is recognized sometimes not. Any suggestions?

Rich (BB code):
/notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectListOptional listselect 0
/delay 5
/notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectListRequired listselect 1
/delay 5
/notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectListRequired leftmouseup
/delay 5
/notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup

I added the TaskTemplateSelectListRequired leftmouseup as a work around (not sure if that even does anything)

Thanks again in advance.

Windows children

Users who are viewing this thread

Back