• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Where oh where are you? (1 Viewer)

Aryan

RedCents
Was just wondering if any npc's after the nerf un-attune items i saw that someone mentioned they still know a few that do, can someone please pm me if they know, my cleric got some nice raid upgrades and i want some cultural bits to go to my warrior =)

So theres no npc which do this anymore or the people who know dont want to release the info to share with others =/ . Since i payed and joined this forum that is the only bit of info which has been of any use to me as the risk of macroing after recent events ive stayed away from. So I guess not macroing and being part of this forum is pretty useless /sigh.

Aryan said:
So theres no npc which do this anymore or the people who know dont want to release the info to share with others =/ . Since i payed and joined this forum that is the only bit of info which has been of any use to me as the risk of macroing after recent events ive stayed away from. So I guess not macroing and being part of this forum is pretty useless /sigh.

IMHO the sheer entertainment I get from reading some of these threads and the flames *cough* I mean REPLIES that follow them are worth the 5 bucks a month.

Yeah, people aren't gonna roll over info of an exploit like that just cause some nub asked for it. It happened the last time and look what happened.

Exploits generally get used until they are found out. Once their found out, they get posted and generally live about 24 hrs until SoE patches it.

I believe Dark said it best.

Darkeros said:
Thanks. Goodbye.

I imagine that there is someone out tehre that knows of 1 or two because I had a earring of the frozen skull with 0 charges left that I had on a bazzar mule on sale for 250K that someone actually bought ... I offered to buy it back feigning that I forgot it had no charges left ... he said naa he had a use for it but wouldnt say what :P

so if you want to find one spend a weekend going to every zone in the game and try to give the item to every non KoS pc you can find :P. Me I have better time than to do that so the 250K was better than a dud earring.

Ive been round most of the new and old zones before I posted here and i asked for a PM not a post so it could'nt be nerfed like most things that are posted here. There must be some soe insiders who read here looking for the exploits. People who call other people noobs are usually people who cant think of anything to say and jusy say what comes to mind quickest because of limited IQ. I will continue to search for an npc until im convinced there is none even if it means giving it to OMM next time i see him =/ whats the worse that could happen! The question is if I do find one do I keep to myself? or share with the forum community?

that would be strictly up to you. IMO, I share any knowledge that I gather about the game, and about MQ2, just so others can reap the benefit as well. but the decision would be souly up to you

Aryan said:
and i asked for a PM not a post so it could'nt be nerfed like most things that are posted here. There must be some soe insiders who read here looking for the exploits.

Yea, cause sony employees are totally unable to ask for PM's too :)

Where oh where are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back