• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

what does this do? ... delay (1 Viewer)

/delay #unit condition

# == the number you want to delay
unit == minutes, seconds, or leave it blank for tenths of a second
condition == If you put a condition, then you will delay until the time is done OR the condition is true. So you can pretty much put anything there. For example:

Rich (BB code):
/delay 3s ${Me.Speed}==0
This would wait 3s, or until you stopped moving.

Rich (BB code):
/delay 4s !${Me.Casting.ID}
This would wait 4s, or until you aren't casting a spell.

For future notice...the MQ2Wiki is always a very good tool for this sort of thing. I went into the search bar and typed in "/delay" in the search bar to get this page. That said, my explanation was better...so yeah, heh.

/delay will delay for however long you say or until the condition listed after the time delay is met.

basically that will wait either 5s or until TaskSelectWnd is open, which ever comes first.

/delay 1s
delays for 1 second (notice the s)

/delay 2s
delays for 2 seconds (notice the 2)

/delay 1m
delays for 1 minute (notice the m)

/delay 9
delays for .9 seconds (miliseconds)

/delay 1m ${HellFrozeOver}==1
will delay for one moment because we all know hell never freezes over.

/delay 1m ${Cade_is_Mean}==1
will not delay at all because Cade IS mean (0 is false, 1 is true)

what does this do? ... delay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back