• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

walk through trees (1 Viewer)

only way i found, and i know there is a post on here somewheres, is to load up the game or somehow use something that bypasses the patcher (easy to do) so it doesn't redownload the zone files and you open the zone files with a zone viewer of some type, and delete all of the trees, objects, etc. and save it. sorry for the vagueness.

raistlin that's actually really smart I never thought of that. That could have some possibilities.. maybe moving objects. Or in veksar remove the fence to the right so you can run straight to HB's.

Broken LInk my god this is awsome I would be able to redoo my Ikknz raid zones????? and be able to pull mobs sooo damn easy it wont even be funny... Pls can anyone find a working file of this program?

I've seen other info about these types of changes in that you still can't cast a spell if there is normally a tree between you and the mob. Even if you have deleted the object, there is still a server side check to see if you're LoS. Granted, I've never tried a change like this.

walk through trees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back