• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Vergalid Mines: Vergalid's End (1 Viewer)

triba1fusion

RedCents
11¢
My guild has been banging our heads against Vergalid for quite some time now, we managed to get him to 75ish, but just looking for any help that we can get.

nurtha - kinda easy when robot spawns pin and dps the fuck out of it.
- rat same thing
- spider well the same but cant pin iirc

there are adds that will get next to a person and call there name out that person needs to get the hell out if the way. At some point some chests spawn they need to be picked maybe dunno or an AE will go off. There needs to be a add team to deal with any adds that pop. IIRC spider has some type of AE snare.

Goru Uldrock - keep most of the raid out of the room and kill adds the undead oncs. They can be brought to the raid in the tunnel outside of the room. After they done bring raid into the room and DPS the giant at some point more adds again. Off tanks need to be ready to grab. KILL KILL KILL then when they are gone dps giant again.

Verg well hmm pin him HIGH on the wall behind were he is. leave the crystals that are near Verg for the tank to use. Keep the raid below vergs level and the AEs wont hit you as much. I never got the AE that causes adds and have only got the Bannish AE a few times. Break crystals as needed but dont break all at once. There seems to be a big luck factor involved in winning this event.

thats my Ghetto write up from a wiz point of view.

Vergalid Mines: Vergalid's End

Users who are viewing this thread

Back