• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

UPDATED COMPILE 6/20/2007 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigs21

RedCents
41¢
**Updated Compile**

This compile contains everything Redquest does. Let me know if you have any problems.

17 June 2007 by ieatacid
- '/click left <x> <y>' works again. It's now possible to
click tradeskill containers and ground spawns. This only
works on the actual game play environment. It does not
work on UI windows (there are existing commands for that)
or anything out of the viewport area.
- Added '/click left center' to click the center of the viewport area
- Added the following to the macroquest TLO:
* ViewportX - left edge of the viewport area
* ViewportY - top edge of the viewport area
* ViewportXMax - right edge of the viewport area
* ViewportYMax - bottom edge of the viewport are
* ViewportXCenter - center of the viewport area going from left to right
* ViewportYCenter - center of the viewport area going from top to bottom
* LClickedObject - successfully clicking a ground spawn, TS container,
NPC, or PC (using '/click left center|<x> <y>') will set this to TRUE
- Removed the /mouseto command since it no longer did anything

10 June 2007 by rswiders, dkaa
- Added clicking links with /notify. Use /notify ChatWindow CW_ChatOutput link <link structure>
The link structure consists of 44 characters of the link starting with the 2nd character of the item id (ie, drop the leading 0).

Last edited:
Thanks!

...and if anyone wonders about the disparity in size between Jigs' .zip and Red's .zip, Red has a large items.txt file included (24MB).

Thanks for the update and no need to include the items.txt file, the one included in his zips is from last year and way outdated , easy to get from 13th floor.

Hello, small suggestion for futrue use, can you not have it go to its own directory, this case you called it JigsV.1 as when you unzip it it creates its own directory and I know lots of us MQ users have our own .ini files for toons we play. And with it creaing its own directory means people have to go manually move files around. I have no problem but I know there are others who never did that and will not understand why any of the settings they have will work with this release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I fixed it. I just put it all together quickly for those who wanted the update.

This will be nerfed starting at 6am CST, servers are being brought down for scheduled maintenance, 9 hours downtime.

I will leave it up for now, I will be posting a compile as soon as possible today.

I've only been using MQ2 for about a month, so still have a lot to learn about it. When I first downloaded this, I only got a couple folders. Most of the download was dll's.

Do I do something different with this one? I don't get any dll's, but get A LOT of folders.

Thanks for any info

This is nerfed now, they patched Everquest. Each time they patch Everquest a new compile must be made, so we are waiting for Macroquest to release their updated zip.

UPDATED COMPILE 6/20/2007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back