• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

taskmasters and AA exp (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
Ok, this is what I am wondering about. Is it possible to make a macro for doing "short" tasks from a taskmaster? Or would it be so involved that it is not worth it? I ask because I have done tasks off and on for a long time. Seems to me to be a very under used system that actually gives decent xp. I only do short tasks that involve no fighting. They only involve me going to "point A", then going to "point B" then going to a final zone to hail someone to tell them my discoveries. There is no fighting required at all. I am currently lvl 60 and I get 11% aa xp per short task and they take me no more than 10 min to do. There is though a 15 min. block out until you can do another. I do these alot when my guildmates are not on yet. I get roughly 33 to 35% AA per hour doing nothign run running around and porting. There are about half dozen different short tasks from Skizz Skazz in OT that only involve Skyfire, BW, OT, and Dreadlands for final hail to npc. All of these tasks only involve certain points in Skyfire, OT, and BW to investigate. If this is possible to do, seems a way to get xp and AA xp without worrying about being detecte since you are only running around to different zones, and the occassional port. Running afk would get you just under 3 AA's per 9 hour run so about 6 AA's a day if you run it 18 hours a day. I have done ALL the short tasks involving these zones and can get all the /loc needed for every place they want, but somehow the macro would have to be able to decline tasks until it got one of the "macro" tasks, then run it. The only other casting I do is I re-camo in every zone, and keep soe up for faster runs over hills, etc. to the task waypoints. Also would need to possible use mq2 map to elude mobs in BW since all the undead there including the apes see thru camo and invis. Sorry for long post, but let me know if this is worth the effort or not. No, I can not write the macro either but could get all the /loc needed for all of them and the names of the npc's and tasks.

true, but then you are open to being banned if detected. I am talking about afk macro. Since getting the tasks would be random, and the macro would know which one you are on, it would be virutally undetectable that you are afk.

after doing alot more of these, i am trying to figure out whether it is actually a block out timer or the timer it gives you to complete the task. It says unlimited, but after doing so many of them over and over again, I have different times left before i can get another task depending on how fast i completed the one i was on. I guess though that is the same thing as a block out timer lol. I am wondering though if there is any way around that timer so I can just keep doing them over and over. If i complete 1 task in 10 min and have a 10 to 15 min timer before i can get another...would be nice to get rid of that timer somehow and I could double or tripple my AA xp gains per hour. Any ideas on if this can happen?

taskmasters and AA exp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back