• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Target sub (1 Viewer)

IamBigDaddy

RedCents
80¢
Could someone help me with a sub that will:

1. /echo npc_name of npcs within 200 radius of toon running mac
2. If npc within 200 radius and has pc targetted /echo "npc_name" is attacking "pc_name" whos health is "pc_name_hp%"
3. If npc within 200 radius and does not have pc targetted then /echo Ignore "npc_name"

I have Hott.

npc_name needs to be the unique name for the npc not just "a dragorn" for example.

Is there any way to determine if a npc is snared,rooted or mezzed other than chatbox messages? Chatbox messages do not seem to specify which "a dragorn" is snared.

I have tried taking parts from others macros to get this to work and keep having problems. I am hoping someone can write something basic to help me understand how to add this to my current macros. In my macros I won't be echoing the info, I will be using it to make decisions on what sub to go to.

TIA

IamBigDaddy said:
Is there any way to determine if a npc is snared,rooted or mezzed
No to all accounts.

This sub should in theory work. But you may need to add a delay after the targeting portion (line bolded where you would change delay) if it is not detecting the hott portion (due to eq's slow responce to get you an accurate hott).

Rich (BB code):
sub npccheck
	/declare npccount int local
	/declare targetcheck int local

/for npccount 1 to ${SpawnCount[npc radius 200]}
		/varset targetcheck ${NearestSpawn[${npccount},npc radius 200].ID}
		/target ID ${targetcheck}
		/delay 1s (${Target.ID}==${targetcheck})
		/echo Checking ${NearestSpawn[${npccount},npc radius 200]}...
		/delay 1
		/if (${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID}) /echo ${NearestSpawn[${npccount},npc radius 200]} (${NearestSpawn[${npccount},npc radius 200].Distance3D} range) is attacking ${Me.TargetOfTarget} who is at ${Me.TargetOfTarget.PctHPs}% hp.
		/if (!${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID}) /echo ${NearestSpawn[${npccount},npc radius 200]} (${NearestSpawn[${npccount},npc radius 200].Distance3D} range) is Idle.
	/next npccount
/return

Only able to partially test because I did not have 3 in group.

Now I have a hang up after my bard casts a spell on npc. Since a bard spell continues the mac freezes until the current npc is dead or I manually click a spell...

IamBigDaddy said:
Only able to partially test because I did not have 3 in group.

Now I have a hang up after my bard casts a spell on npc. Since a bard spell continues the mac freezes until the current npc is dead or I manually click a spell...

Sounds like a problem with the macro you might be inserting this into. Wouldnt be able to assist without seeing it as a whole to get an idea of what its doing.

Thx for your help. I have not put this into my mac yet but when I do I will post it. I am still working on pieces. I am pretty sure this is just a bard casting issue. Once a bard begins to sing a song it continues until something stops it. So now I am busy in Faydark just testing different ways to cycle between npc's.

I was using spell_routines.inc but trying others now.

Target sub

Users who are viewing this thread

Back