• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Strange Request (1 Viewer)

Jarullan

RedCents
i'd like a way to augment a tradeable item, say, Shield of the immaculate, for example, that is clickable from inventory, so as to make it un tradeable, if that makes sense

when combining the shield with say, a waterflow stone, you get a message "the resulting combine would be unusable by anyone"

anyway, is there a way around that maybe? I want to revent accidently selling or dropping shield <yes im clumsy>

Any augment placed in a item will make it untradeable

"the resulting combine would be unusable by anyone"
just means that type is restricted to certain peices of gear IE a head peice or boots.

ahh true enough, but regardless it wont let you do the combines, with an aug of the apropriet slot, something about making an item un usuable, i.e. Cant augment a necro ammy if your not a necro etc, and i'd like to ;)

He is not putting the wrong augment on the items. If an item is not wearable by your class you are unable to augment it. Some of us actualy like to put augments on those items so they don't accidentaly get sold to merchant or make it slightly more work for the random person with account access to borrow it.

As for the question I am not sure but you might be abel to fool it with docrack settings but I am not positive. There are no SK or nec shrouds would suggested at least trying that. Go find where the message is then check the jump statement the one you need to modifiy is the class check.

Strange Request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back