• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stonebrunt MM (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whynot

RedCents
I don't know if this is working after the patch or not. I am not able to verify if this still works. It was working 3 weeks ago though.

The obect of mission is to kill 10 mountain Spiritlings then that triggers the 2nd part of mission, which is to collect 5 panda pelt

The next part is where I found a glitch in the mission. The mission requires you to give the pelts to Juill, which triggers the Warlord to spawn. By accident I discovered that the Warlord will spawn as soon as you turn in 1 panda pelt. So you go kill Warlord and loot him, then turn in a single panda pelt and Warlord spawns again. This way each person in a 5 man group can loot. The mask is rare spawn and shoulder is common. But still you have 5 chances to get the loot. Hopefully it is still working after the patch.

I am broke right now, been out of work 3 months so, I can't afford to resubscribe my accounts.

Stonebrunt MM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back