• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Spell Casting Bar (1 Viewer)

dobey

RedCents
10¢
I am writing a macro to keep my healer outside of AE range. I want it to warp to a loc, start casting a spell, warp back to the safe spot for the duration of the cast, then come back to the starting loc to finish the cast, then back to safe point.

I have the mechanics for moving my healer in and out working perfectly, and now I want to maximize my 'safe time'. Is there a command for monitoring the spell casting bar, I do not want to use hard delays here. Best thing I could find in the mq2 manual was MyCastTime which is my adjusted time, but was wondering if anyone new a better way.

There are a lot of spell plugins, do a search. As for warping out of AE range to cast, then warping back... I don't think that's possible, definitely not in a macro and only maybe in a plugin. All mobs have different AE radiuses, so ever single time a mob casts, you would have to re-write the macro for a diff radius.

A plugin might be able to find the spells ae radius, and warp you to cast and back. I don't know too much about how plugins work and their potential though.

I don't want to leave the ae range, I will never be inside it. I will warp in to cast and back out. This already works, I am just using a tuned hard delay which I hate.

Oh I see what you're saying. I still don't understand how that's possible with a macro though, because you'd have to define the AE range and all mobs have diff. radiuses. Or you could just warp X distance away from him, which is further than any AE and that would work.

Spell Casting Bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back