• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Requesting Warp and Piggyzone (1 Viewer)

gagkek

RedCents
I know MMO bugs have one that is currently safely working and I was wondering if I could get one here. I would pay for a safe version of it instead of feeding the MMOBUGS crew =\

Last edited by a moderator:
gagkek said:
I know MMO bugs have one that is currently safely working and I was wondering if I could get one here. I would pay for a safe version of it instead of feeding the MMOBUGS crew =\

Naw much better to pay someone to rip MMOBUGS crew off right?
/sarcasm off

I'm somewhat surprised others haven't publicly posted that stuff, I know at least one person outside of the mmobugs devs that has solved it independantly, and it sounds like a few others here were pretty close.

Last edited by a moderator:
MMOBugs also has Galuvwen, Fry, WickedMofo, Vladus, Tempors, and others.

TP and I are as close to actually active programmers as RG has got, and he's pretty much gone, while I'm retired from EQ. Even were we both working on it, I'm not ashamed to say that what is required for fixing this stuff is well beyond my self-taught abilities in programming, and beyond TP as well. The only person that seems to frequent these boards that I would say could do this is Odessa, and I doubt that we'll be seeing a peep out of him about it.

The source is not public, probably for the exact reason that RaidNazi asked...they don't want their hard work passed around. I honestly don't blame them.

Spunge16 said:
Yes its public

No, its not public... you need to subscribe to have any access to that kind of thing. As Thez mentioned, if that plugin showed up anywhere else they would probably be mightily pissed considering how long it took them to find a fix (which really may or may not be a fix... they'll find out for sure now that more people are using it).

mybstfrnd3 said:
so how is the new warp that MMO has different from the old warps? and how was the new one created to go undetected by the new traps SOE has? just curious

I properly understand the code and take the measures needed to avoid Sony's client side detection methods that they have implemented.

- Galuvwen

The best we can do is guess right now, we know how we would do it, the problem is doing it. If you want to know how their solution works you would need to ask them.

By the way if you have access to MMO and I find you posting their .dll here bad things will happen.

People are working on it, yeah Thez and TP are pretty much out of the picture but others are working on it. It's not something that a quickfix is going to solve. And like has already been said, we don't know if MMO's current warp is working or not, so far from what I see it looks good.

thez said:
The source is not public, probably for the exact reason that RaidNazi asked...they don't want their hard work passed around. I honestly don't blame them.

Entirely understandable.

I wasnt advocating someone posting it here, just thinking that if its up and posted for general members rather than the devs and lifetimers, it's probaly worth people buying an MMO sub as well to get it. $10 bucks for a month would appear to get people a working warp until the RG crew get one up here.

Requesting Warp and Piggyzone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back