• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Redbot's Target.mac FH Bard help/request (1 Viewer)

letmein

RedCents
Ok, so I find myself dying sometimes in FH, and want to put an end to it all. So I got to thinking....here's what I want to end to his wonderful macro.

I want the macro to run a constant check, much like the GM detection. Check my health, if below 30% then get me to the guide at entrance, say "ready to leave" wait outside to med to full hp, go back into dz, get back to certain loc, and re-call the target.mac

Now...my ideas are as such:

Ultimately, I want it to be as low key as possible. What constitutes a "warp" on server log files? Is it simply when a /warp command is issued no matter what it's distance? Or is the "warp" classified on the logs when great than x distance?

What I'm looking to do is have the macro start the dz at the Nedaria's landing NPC, then "run" to stone, complete the DZ, click into the stone, "run" to the loc to start the macro, run it, have the health failover, then loop it so when the dz ends, the toon will "run" back to the Nedarias NPC and get another DZ and rinse repeat.

Now....for me, the main factor is discreetness. I don't want a million warps showing up in the log file. I want the toon to actually run to a loc. There are no aggro issues in the zone, so the toon can run freely.

My question is how can I get the toon to look like on the logs, that everything is legit? A whole bunch of tiny warps? Or is there a command to run from point A to point B?

Your thoughts?

As for the leaving the DZ, medding then going back in, I've been looking at Maddack's necro script, and came across this: which essentially what I am looking for. Exactly what his script does at low health.

| AlwaysCheck - health, aggro, zone, etc. ALSO CALLED FROM EVENTS.
| "/call AlwaysCheck nocast" to never perform casting (eg event calls)
| 0=no problem; 1=panic
Sub AlwaysCheck(string casting)
/doevents Zoned
/if (${Cursor.ID}) /autoinventory
/if (${Me.PctHPs}<ALARM_HEALTH_BELOW_PCT) {
/call NoLich
/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=20) {
/instacamp
/endmacro
}
/if (${Spawn[${TargetID}].Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Zone.Name.Find[forgotten]}!=0) {
/call BailOut
/return 1
}
}
/if (${Me.PctMana}>90 || ${Me.PctHPs}<50) {
/call NoLich
}
/if (${casting.Equal[nocast]}==FALSE) {
/if (${Me.Pet.ID}!=0 && ${Me.PetBuff[PET_HASTE]}==0) /call MyCast "PET_HASTE" PET_HASTE_GEM
/if (${Me.PctMana}<90 && ${Me.Buff[LICH_SPELL].ID}==NULL && ${Me.PctHPs}>50) /call MyCast "LICH_SPELL" LICH_GEM
/if (${FindItem[ROD_NAME].ID}!=0) /cast item "ROD_NAME"
}
/if (${weZoned}) {
/declare zoneDelay timer 3m
/varset weZoned FALSE
/varset wayBlocked FALSE
/doevents flush
/if (${Zone.Name.Find[forgotten]}==NULL) {
/if (${Zone.Name.Find[nedaria]}==NULL) {
:quit
/dismount
/camp desktop
/endmacro
}
/megawarp -670 1543 96
/keypress back
/keypress forward
/delay 1
/sit
/popup Waiting for health>50%...
/delay 5m ${Me.PctHPs}>50
/face fast loc 1543,-670
:zoning
/delay 1s
/click left 400 300
/delay 5
/click left 500 400
/delay 5
/click left 600 500
/doevents Zoned
/doevents Blocked
/delay 1s ${weZoned}||${wayBlocked}
/if (${wayBlocked}) /goto :quit
/if (${weZoned}==FALSE && ${zoneDelay.Value}>0) /goto :zoning
/if (${Zone.Name.Find[forgotten]}==NULL) /goto :quit
}
}
/return 0

Sub NoLich
/declare slot int local
/varcalc slot ${Me.Buff[LICH_SPELL].ID}-1
/if (${slot}>=0) /notify BuffWindow Buff${slot} leftmouseup
/return

Sub BailOut
/dismount
/attack off
/megawarp s
/delay 1
/target npc a_harindi_guide
|/megawarp -30 -827 -11
/megawarp t
/delay 2
/face fast nolook
:panic
/say I am ready to leave!
/delay 1
/doevents Zoned
/delay 5 ${weZoned}
/if (${Zone.Name.Find[forgotten]}) {
/keypress forward hold
/delay 4
/keypress forward
/if (${Target.ID}) {
/face fast nolook
} else {
/return
}
/goto :panic
}
/return

This looks to be the meat and potatos of the sub_health call, but I'd like it cleaned up and how would I implement this? Script Gurus, I'm asking for your help.

Redbot's Target.mac FH Bard help/request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back