• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question about zone crash's (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Now is there still a way to crash a zone ? Or reset the zone, theres a guide selling that says its possible but just seeing what other people say

i figured out how to crash zones over a year ago, i posted it on here a few months ago and the post was deleted, dont bother pming me QQbitches i wont tell you how, but ill tell anyone else who wants to know

/em kicks thread to right section, don't post question or requests for help in the general section, it is meant for generel discussions hidden away from the free portion of the website.

Was [supposed] to be there CComp =P was a discussion

"What do you guys think of zone crashing? I think it is more awesome then Raptor Jesus! Did you guys know that "Raptor" doesn't show up in Firefox 2.0.x dictionary?"

That is a discussion.

"Can you still crash zones? I heard you can"

That is a question.

Tunare's had PoK and other zones crash a couple times in the last few days. I wouldn't be surprised if its true. It's no where near as bad as when Abyss was selling his zone crash plugin though. To bad the force yourself into a raid plugins got nerfed.

I hate this plugin. I have it but have not used it in 9 months or so. The sad thing is the constant bazaar crashes when someone was 1 pp bellow you. I hated when it got out to the public. Its fine when you crash your own instance Kill,loot quick,crash, then log back in. and sometimes the kill wouldnt count (hanvar,ture,ect...) on lockout but you would still have loot. id get it to work about 10% of the time.

Question about zone crash's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back