• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Poison making (1 Viewer)

Hotter

RedCents
Anyone have some suggestions on recipes to get my rogue's poison skill up? I think she's at 44. Wondering if there's stuff I don't have to farm too much.

I found out that poison is actualy a proc effect that is on the same buff slot as most every clicky proc so i stopped caring about it. but for me I made bite of shissars cause can make most everything or purchase the bits you need for minimal price.

http://www.eqtraders.com

Surf through recipes to poison recipes, then select quick trivial list. Examine recipes for ingredients that can be purchased and are above your skill level and you have your game plan.

Casual observations from my own research (also chose to not pursue poison):

1. There are some freebies in Abysmal, perhaps up to 56, where the merchant gives you the components, you do the combines, and turn in the results for skillups. Can't beat free.

2. Reduced Amber Resin (triv 62)
3. Atrophic Sap (triv 98)
4. Powered Banality (triv 140)
5. Beast Choker (triv 172)
6. Metallic Alkaloid (triv 215 --- lots of sub-combines, but all purchaseable)

These, or others of your choosing, should keep you busy for awhile.

Just a personal opinion, but I'd go with Spirit of Sloth. It's all vendor purchased ingredients, and trivials at 275. No subcombines, either.

Creeper Ivy x 2
Ethereal Suspension x 1
Sealed Poison Vial x 1

Good luck.

Warrene said:
http://www.eqtraders.com

Surf through recipes to poison recipes, then select quick trivial list. Examine recipes for ingredients that can be purchased and are above your skill level and you have your game plan.
Yes, I have looked at the list many times. That wasn't quite what I was asking.

Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

Poison making

Users who are viewing this thread

Back