• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Please help (1 Viewer)

Fozzieelf

RedCents
This is a vxed mac that has copy and pastes from several macs! Not taking credit for anyones work and all credit goest to people that I got this stuff from. Now that thats out of the way the mac works great except for the fact that if the bard kills everything in the room and only one or 2 misguided are up he will end up casting on them. Why is he casting on them and what can be done to stop him from casting on them. Included is the mac and also what the hell does /doevents do?

Rich (BB code):
#turbo
#event dead "#*#been slain by#*#"
#event camp "You have entered Guild Lobby."
#event exp "#*#experience!#*#"
#event ping "You have gained an ability point!#*#"
#event stats "#*#YETi STATS#*#"

Sub Main

/echo ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
/echo The Ultimate Vxed Edition Bard Macro

/declare Kill_Count	          int outer 0
/declare Ping_Count	          int outer 0

/stoptwist
	/delay 1s
	/target apprentice
	/warp target
	/delay 1s
	/keypress h
	/delay 2s
	/say vxed
	/delay 2s
	/keypress esc
	/delay 1s
	/target stoneshifter
	/warp target
	/delay 1s
	/face heading 10
	/delay 1s
	/keypress forward hold
	/delay 10s
	/switch 29
	/delay 20s

/stoptwist
	/delay 1s
	/docrack nostun on
	/face heading 270
	/delay 1s
	/squelch /twist 9
	/delay 3s
	/warp loc 125 -300 447
	/delay 1s
	/circle on 60
	/keypress forward hold
	/delay 16s
	/stoptwist
	/delay 1s
	/call Sing

:loop1
	/doevents
	/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /call Next1
	/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=70) /potionbelt activate 1
	/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=40) /potionbelt activate 2
	/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=25) /call Evac
	/if (${Zone.ShortName.Equal[Barindu]}) /call Main
	/if (${Target.Distance}>220) {
		/keypress esc
		/call Next1
	}
	/if (${Me.PctHPs}<=70) /call regen
	/if (${Target.Name.Equal[misguided beludu Creque]}) {
		/delay 1s
		/keypress esc
		/call Next1
	}
	/call GMcheck
	/delay 1s
	/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Boastful Bellow]}) /aa act Boastful Bellow
	/if (${Me.AltAbilityReady[Cacophony]}) /aa act Cacophony
	/goto :loop1
	/doevents
	/return

Sub regen

|5 is Regen, 1-4 are dots
	:regenloop
	/twist 5 1 2 3 4
	/delay 20s
	/doevents
	/if (${Me.PctHPs}>=90) {
		/call Sing
		/return
	}
	/goto :regenloop
	/return

Sub Sing

|1-4 and 7 are dots
	/delay 1s
	/twist 1 2 3 4 7
	/doevents
	/return

Sub Next1

/delay 1s
	/target NPC Next
	/if (${Target.CleanName.Left[1].Equal[a]}) /call Sing
	/if (${Target.CleanName.Left[1].Equal[m]}) /target NPC Next
	/doevents
	/return

Sub Evac

/succor
	/delay 10s
	/twist 6
	/delay 3
	/sit
	/delay 100s
	/call Main
	/return

Sub GMcheck  

/if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) {  
 		/echo Gm detected  
 		/beep 
 		/beep 
 		/beep  
 		/q 
 		/endmac 
 		/unload 
 		/q  
 	}  
	/return

Sub event_dead

/stoptwist
	/camp
	/q
	/return

Sub event_camp

/delay 1s
	/echo shit
	/sit
	/camp
	/end
	/return

Sub event_exp

/stoptwist
	/varcalc Kill_Count (${Kill_Count}+1)
	/echo Kill Count - ${Kill_Count}
	/echo Ping Count - ${Ping_Count}
	/doevents
	/return

Sub event_ping

/echo PING!
	/varcalc Ping_Count (${Ping_Count}+1)
	/return

Sub event_stats

/echo               Yeti Statistics
	/echo Kill Count - ${Kill_Count}
	/echo Ping Count - ${Ping_Count}
	/return

Last edited:
Just thought of something could put in an event that if you get summoned will succor and quit mission and get a new one but that is kind of a waste. Would rather just not cast on a misguided at all. Thanks for the help.

/doevents tells the macro to check if any of the #events have happened....

Isn't it just rats in that room that you want to kill? If so, change
INI:
/target NPC next
to
INI:
/target NPC rat
(or rats, or whatever) And you could also change the line in :targetloop from
INI:
	/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /call NpcNext
to
INI:
	/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE||${Target.CleanName.Find[Whatevertheheckit'snameis]}) /call NpcNext

If you've got several different things that you want to avoid, you can keep putting more vertical bars || and then more of the same ${Target.CleanName.Find checks... or even I think you can do ${Target.CleanName.Find[Lions||Tigers||Bears]} Oh my!

Rofl thank you so much. Have an idea to try thx to you. all of the non summoning creatures have a or an infront of there name the on that does summon doesn't start with an a or an so using you code

/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE||${Target.CleanName.Find[a]}) /call Sing

then it will target anything that has an a in the name in range and the summoning mob doesn't have an a in it. So that might work fixin to find out.

Last edited:
This isn't working made a few changes need to make some more but getting tired so calling it a night will see what ya'll say tomarrow.

Took code out current mac is at top.

Last edited:
Been having that problem myself, with the summoning mobs. Been trying(not very hard to find an answer). If my current setup doesn't work, i'll try your's, and you might end up with a redcent. =)

Uh.. The line
INI:
/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE||${Target.CleanName.Find[a]}) /call Sing
will sing if you have no target or if there's an "a" AnyWhere in the name of the creature. (that would include bears, btw) What you're lookin for is ${Target.CleanName.Left[1].Equal[a]} Isn't that nuts? hheh... I'd test it if I felt like loadin up EQ, but I don't right now. btw.. you can test this kinda crap with /echo ${etc, etc stuff here} hehe.. helps a ton when writing these.
YOu can also start screwing with /alert and the noalert option for getting ${Spawn.ID}'s. Hehe.. lotsa different ways to do it.

Awesome i will try out what you said timbuktu sounds interesting but going to work right now so won't be till latter this after today. And thez I am to new to all this programing/macroing to know exactly what I am doing still learning alot. I have no clue what there is to mess with our how to write it up thats why copy and pasting till it works is how I've done it. Of and thimbuktu thank you so much on the /echo thing never knew that could be done. Well off to work will try again tonight.

Ok did some tweaking and changing, but now when you warp in the first mob that hits you is your target and after he dies it says there are no more spawns matching (0-100) any (Null

Took code out new code is at the top.

I think that meant my targeting is screwed up hehe.

Last edited:
Code at the top has been updated to current mac I am using. It seems to be working pretty well except for the fact that sometimes(i am guessing that after it targets a misguided) it will target another mob not a misguided and then just do boastful bellow and cacaphony till its dead and sometime pick back up and sometimes not. No more accidental casting on misguided(AT ALL) if I could just get it to call sing everytime would be awsome.

Um... you have it stoptwist after you get an exp event.... but I don't see where it calls for the Sing sub again except if it restarts, or you call the regen sub. add /call Sing to the end of the Next1 sub. That should do it.

Please help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back