• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Pick Pocketing Players... Possible? (PvP and Non-PvP Servers) (1 Viewer)

Infernal

RedCents
100¢
Are we able to make a plugin to pickpocket players? Bazaar sounds like the ticket to sucess, but there will have to be some strategy involved in this.
You would have to PickPocket AFK people ONLY and make sure their AFK, then after your done with your biddings, you somehow would have to spam and/or do something to get their computer to go LD or hide the text, or even better, a way to be able to pick pocket w/out having the victim have any txt telling them they have just been PP'd. - Or else you would get caught the first day.

Any comments?

I would love to use this (mostly on a 6 day free bogus account that you can make, oh i cant wait if this is possible :) ) :D

to siddin:
Well, i think it says:
"Soandso has just pick pocketed you!"

to Easy Moder
You used to be able to PP on PvP grounds and Anywhere on PvP servers but you would become KOS to guards from what i remember.

to Kokkor & all:
Well i was thinking kind of a deal like

Auto Check timer : Earth Time.
2:00am : Start Macro.

:Search Sellers for most / least items for more possible PP on them.
:/target <victim2>
:/sneak/hide
:/warp target
:/Pickpocket (x15)
:/Spam /tell to character to clear message (or any other way we can do this would work, including crashing the character to server screen if possible)

:Search Sellers for most / least items for more possible PP on them.
:/target <victim2>
:/sneak/hide
:/warp target
:/Pickpocket (x15)
:/Spam /tell to character to clear message (or any other way we can do this would work, including crashing the character to server screen if possible)

4:00am : End Macro.

This is presuming PP will work and all this will be able to work smooth. Worse comes to worse, why Macro this? If the /pp will be a good amount per hit, why not just manually PP players you find AFK for a good while and then PP/crash them. You will be able to stay on alert for other players getting suspicious.
Then /warp banker
Throw items/money in.
Sit camp, /delete character.
create character (same race/class/name(+1 extra letter) (If this would help complicate things if this ever gets to a point that gm's are starting to hunt you down.
Then Log off, and log back on main and go buy your heart out on items.

Pick Pocketing Players... Possible? (PvP and Non-PvP Servers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back