• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

/nostun (1 Viewer)

Druid

RedCents
50¢
I've managed to confuse myself. :confused:

The answer to this undoubtedly can be found in 1/2/many threads elsewhere, but sometimes they are contradictory. I'd appreciate some guidance.

True/Flase
There is a working /nostun.

If so, which compile is it a part of?

Thanks

just copy the offset off of the Docrack thread above.. and make sure it is turned on

/plugin mq2Docrack

/docrack nostun on

It works for me... but realize nostun just lets you keep moving when stunned... you still get the can't cast message.. etc etc

Some have seen that when the mob stuns you .. it stops.. and stays in place for a sec .. as if your still there... i have not seen this.. but i don't watch my bard in FH doing circles 8-)

pretty sure it just uses like a nokos kinda thing when u get stunned so it just looks like ur not stunned on your screen =(

good for nothing losing ur circles and such but thats about it

nostun recently is semi-working. some times you do get stunned (and get ass raped if kiting) or it works as intended... not sure if sony is working on a differant way to stun. and docrack/plugins are only randomly catching it or what..

/nostun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back