• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New Eq1 Item Recharge (1 Viewer)

hooha

RedCents
i hope this counts for free eq section, i have no idea if its already posted inside as i cant see anymore

in PoR the 'Shrine of druzzil ro' acts just liek the mob in ikkinz 4 or nobles causeway did, hand it an exp potion or rez stick and voila its recharged. i expect the new patch comign to fix it, work fast. #=D

Will this wok with any item that uses charges, I have a fungus beast glad that I just never took out of my ammo slot and it hasn't had charges for like 2 and a half years. Any clue as to if it will work or not?

welcome to redguides...although i think this was a quickly written...horribly written strat...when i get yelled at by three people and a bunch of pm's when i log in I listen :D

Banning for turning an item in to a mob? Unless you blatantly warped to it while he was watching, I'd think the worst you'd get would be a suspension. Even then, likely a suspension at worst. Might get it knocked down to a warning with the proper suck-upage. (I have to admit I warped as well, but don't think there was any GM activity on my server (at least not before I had all my recharging done).

It's nerfed.. that's what posting it gets us.
And knowing sony for everyone they nerf three more exist. All posting does is speed up the nerfage. Eventually someone in game would have told the wrong person about it and that person will /bug or even /report.

Yup so post away get what you can then post it is what i say. This didnt get nerfed cause it was posted here, it was reported to a guide 2 days ago. I

THis didn't get nerf'd because it was posted here. It's only been here 24ish hours. It got posted here because it was going to GET nerfed.

Word of mouth was enough for this. Someone probably blabbed in /gu or on a server board somewhere, and the wrong person found out and petitioned it.

As much stuff went into this patch, even if they had seen this post the instant it was made, I doubt they would have had time to fix it.

Luckily I finished my recharges/unattunes 2 minutes before servers went down with a mob on my butt. Quite a few see invis mobs around that zone.

No, this didn't get nerfed because it was posted here. I saw a post on the main EQ forums about it about an hour before it got to this board. The post was automatically ganked, of course, but they knew before it ever reached RG.

I wonder if any SOE people have posted xploits just before nerf bat hits to build a rep on sites like this...

It looked to me like it was just the standard rumor mill. People started finding out so someone posted on the main forums, and someone posted here for credit.

I haven't been able to check it since the patch, though, I managed to get all of my items done beforehand. Has anyone else been back up there? It looks like the quest in question is still bugged.

I honestly don't think this is a bannable offense considering ppl were talking about it in POK and in Arcstone and way I was told it was part of the 7 year celebration a gift to the players /shrug just my 2 red cents\
Deek

there is a built in script that nerfs these... amssive repeat offenders will get caught.. there are other mobs that do this but when you use them once they will be auto nerfed next patchday

kaneda86 said:
there is a built in script that nerfs these... amssive repeat offenders will get caught.. there are other mobs that do this but when you use them once they will be auto nerfed next patchday

Is this confirmed? If it's true, then there is no reason for anyone holding back information on these mobs if they're gonna get nerfed anyway.

Hey guys, glad to see a few of you got use of it before nerf hit. and glad to be back in the forums.

sorry original wasnt written the best, i had heard of it a few days before and as soon i verified it myself i came to try to share #=D

New Eq1 Item Recharge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back