• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Need help with hunter.mac (1 Viewer)

illslim

RedCents
158¢
Need someone to help show me they way to make it go back to anchor after attacking the mob. Here is the heading of the mac I am using if it helps.
| Hunter.mac
| Author : robdawg
| Edit: Averad
| Version : v1.2.1 2004-07-29
| Useage : : /macro Hunter <forage?> <pet class?> <cast?> <attack spell> <heal?> <heal spell>
| Example : : /macro Hunter 0 1 1 Splurt 0 - Will not forage will attack with a pet and cast splut during fight will not cast heal spell
| Description : This macro will run your character around killing any mobs in your
| RV_MobArray. Then it will attempt to loot all items in your
| RV_LootArray. This is definitely a work in progress and I am sure
| someone can think of plenty of upgrades for this.

Got the code of here only done slight adjustments to it so far.Hell only what I understood it isnt much.Any help will be appreciated.

Ok searched and found this bit of code in a existing macro on here. Forgot what one sorry didnt get the name. No it was a loot one though.

Sub MoveToAnchor
/declare iCount int local
/varset iCount 0
/echo Moving to Anchor at Loc: ${AnchorY}, ${AnchorX}.
:AnchorMoveLoop
/delay 1
/doevents
/face nolook loc ${AnchorY},${AnchorX}
/if (${Math.Distance[${AnchorY},${AnchorX}]}>12) {
/keypress forward hold
} else {
/keypress forward
/face away loc ${AnchorY},${AnchorX}
/return
}
/if (${iCount}>2) {
/face nolook loc ${AnchorY},${AnchorX}
/varset iCount 0
}
/varcalc iCount ${iCount}+1
/goto :AnchorMoveLoop
/return

Don't see how I can change it to say after getting agro to run back to anchor then /face mob and attack away.

Need help with hunter.mac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back