• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

necro Afk kiting macro and loc's (1 Viewer)

Stiflersmom

RedCents
I have a lvl 39 Necro that I would like to lvl while afk. Can anyone suggest a good macro to use and locations where to use it :cool:

Ok since no one else responded yet and I'm REALLY bored, I decided to practice macro writing :D There's prolly a lot I did wrong so it won't work, but it's my first macro I wrote other than pusing 2 hotbuttons :p This doesn't actually kite, just kill things :rolleyes: And no idea where a good place to go is, I would suggest a place with non agro mobs, I'm sure there are other better nec macros, but I need all the practice I can get ;)

Rich (BB code):
| Necromancer.mac by Cadewen - steal it and I may start singing at you.
| Have Drain Spirit in slot 1, Dooming Darkness (or a higher level snare, I think Dooming Darkness is what a level 39 would have) in slot 2, Dark Soul in slot 3, Chilling Embrace in 4 and Renew Bones (or pet healing spell, I think this is your latest one) in 8.
| This macro will cast your snare/dot spell to pull, then lifetap and dot and lifetap again if you get below 65% health. It will heal youur pet if it's below 20%. If you're under 30% mana and nothing is targeted it will sit you down and when your target is at 30% it will lifetap it till it dies

Sub Main

:loopstart 
 /call GMcheck  
 /if (${Target.Level}>45) /tar npc next 
 /if (${Target.Distance}>220) /keypress esc  
 /if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /tar NPC radius 220  
 /if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /goto :loopstart
 /return

/if (${Target.PctHPs}>=65) /if (${Me.PctMana}>=30) {
 /if (${Me.State.Equal[SIT]}) /stand
 /cast 2
 /delay 2s
 /petattack
 /delay 5s 
 /cast 1
 /delay 5s
 /cast 3 
 /delay 5s
 /cast 4

/if (${Me.PctMana}<=30) /sit {
 /keypress esc

/target pet
 /if (${Target.PctHPs}<20) /cast 8
 /delay 5s
 /assist

/if ({Me.PctHPs}<65 /if (${Target.ID}==TRUE) {
 /cast 1
 /delay 5s

/if ({Me.PctHPs}<65 /if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) {
 /if (${Me.State.Equal[STAND]}) /sit

:lifetap
 /if (${Target.ID}==TRUE) /if (${Target.PctHPs]}<30)  {
 /cast 1

/if (${Target.ID}==TRUE) /goto :lifetap

/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /goto :loopstart

Sub GMcheck  
  /if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) {  
  /echo Gm detected  
  /beep 
  /beep 
  /beep  
  /keypress 9 
  /endmac 
  /unload 
  /q  
  }  
  /return

If it works enjoy and tell me what else you want it to do if not tell me what's wrong, and I could always use some tips or critiszim from veterans :)

Look at this page...read about forgotten halls, then check out the necro macro made for forgotten halls. The instanced zone makes mobs according to your level, so you can use this macro to afk exp there all the way up to 70.

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=2500

Just change the macro around or ask someone around here with macro knowledge to change it according to your level and you're all set.

necro Afk kiting macro and loc's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back