• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2TDon (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Ok, I am hoping somone can help me write this macro and I will run it and post all missions.

I have found just typing in /don <random number> I will alot of times get a mission not listed. What I would like to do is write a macro that will start at /don 1 and go upto 20000 and pause each time it gets a mission. Thus we can have ALL the mission codes available on the site, can anyone help me write this macro? Or write it for me and I will run it and post all the missions?

I think this could be something big for the community.

The code would work like this I think....

Rich (BB code):
Sub Main
/declare numbertostart at
/declare number to end at

:loop
/if (${Window[TaskWnd].Open}) /call wait
/don ${RandomNumber}
/goto :loop
/return

Sub Wait
:loopit
/if (${Window[TaskWnd].Open}) /goto :loopit
/return

Or something similar...I just dont know how to make a macro run through the numbers 1-20000, if someone can help me with that, This would rock so we have all missions.

Anyways, let me know what you all think

N

This is a snipit from one of my macro's to check buff durations:
Rich (BB code):
#Event BuffCheck		"[MQ2] buffcheck"
Sub Event_BuffCheck
	/declare i int local 0 
		/for i 0 to 25 
		/if (${Me.Buff[${i}].ID} && ${Me.Buff[${i}].Duration} < 100) { 
		/echo Less then ${Me.Buff[${i}].Duration} Ticks left on > ${Me.Buff[${i}].Name} < 
		} 
	/next i
	/echo *Done Checking Buff Durations
/return

It check each buff up to 25, one at a time, and return's the buff name if the duration is less then 100 ticks (10 minutes).

So you need someything like this:
Rich (BB code):
      /declare i int local 0
         /for i 0 to 20000
         /don {i}
      /next i

I'm pretty sure /don {i} is not the way to put that bit of code in there, so hopefully someone else can help you there. Hope this gets you one step closer to your goal.

Here yall go, it works, just tested it, dont have a full group atm. So cant check group tasks.

Rich (BB code):
Sub Main

/declare i int local 0
         /for i 0 to 20000
         /don ${i}
      /next i

Sub Wait
:loopit
/if (${Window[TaskWnd].Open}) /goto :loopit
/return

I will post missions when I have a complete listing.

N

Ok I put in a delay cause it was taking the server a few seconds to realise I got a task and it was therefore going over a few numbers.

My next question for this macro to make things easier for me.

Is there a way to comment out or have the macro NOT use numbers of missions I already know of?

Say if I find MissionA and its number is say 900 can I put an exclude in the macro so the next time I run it, it will not try 900?

Thanks in advance.

N

P.S. Got a list of probably 40 or so missions so far, gonna post the rest in my other thread when I am done.

P.P.S. I found a few missions called KunarkMMBeta1 through 4, and all the steps said the same thing only adding Step1, Step2 ect to them. lol

MQ2TDon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back