• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MQ2MapLoc Plugin (1 Viewer)

FunWithUs

RedCents
I am not sure if it is possible, but I think it would be great if there were a plugin that made the /loc show (realtime loc changes displaying) the location of your mouse as you hold it over the map.

For example:
Let's say there was a spot with no monsters in it, and you want to warp to it, but you don't know the /loc to get there. With this plugin, you would be able to move your mouse to that point on the map, and it would display the /loc at the top of the map.

At that point, you could warp to that location. Later, you could even include a feature that would warp you to that location by double-right-clicking on that location of your map.

This would be an incredibly useful tool.

well, one problem I see with this right off the bat.. Z axis, while the map does have z axis support, It would be incredily hard if not impossible to get the right one for warping too. Displaying the x/y I could see though, may look into that.

With Envirofall on you really dont need a Z axis. This would be a great boon if it could be made to happen. I am thinking a plugin that could be tied to where your mouse points on the map and reads the loc of a given spot on map and warps you to said spot at maybe 100 onthe z axis when you type /plink or something would be totally shit hot

you could always hook it so you can use the command like /plink 20 where 20 is the z axis you want to warp to at that location

You could find the z axis by targeting a mob on your map and reading it off your hud if you use one

Dudes when I get the compiling software to make plugins I will be all over this shit. I think this is a great idea andsomeone should be all over it.

(I betcha someone allready has it.)

MQ2MapLoc Plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back