• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Moving Group into Formation, and Setting Camp (1 Viewer)

Jumpp

RedCents
Hey Guys,

Apologies if this has been answered before, I searched the forums for "Formation" and looked through different options for using MQ2MoveUtils - but wasn't able to figure out how to create this set of commands.

I'd like to be able to send a command from my tanks window, to have the other boxes move into a predetermined formation and then setup camp so the tank can begin pulling.

Currently using a Move To command:

/bca //moveto Loc ${Me.X) ${Me.Y} ${Me.Z}

Then manually positioning my boxes before setting camp with:

/bcaa //returntocamp on

Is there any way to use a moveto command, to position my boxes in a position relative to the tanks current position?

Something like:

/bct BOX2 //moveto Loc ${Me.X+Distance Away) ${Me.Y+Distance Away} ${Me.Z+Distance Away}
/bct BOX3 //moveto Loc ${Me.X+Distance Away) ${Me.Y+Distance Away} ${Me.Z+Distance Away}
/bct BOX4 //moveto Loc ${Me.X+Distance Away) ${Me.Y+Distance Away} ${Me.Z+Distance Away}
/bct BOX5 //moveto Loc ${Me.X+Distance Away) ${Me.Y+Distance Away} ${Me.Z+Distance Away}
/bct BOX6 //moveto Loc ${Me.X+Distance Away) ${Me.Y+Distance Away} ${Me.Z+Distance Away}

Hope that makes sense...Thanks for the help!

/Jumpp

If you check out EQMule's mod of KissAssist, there's a bind routine called HalfMoon (/halfmoon). Check that out. I have an alias set up for a formation that uses /nav rather than /moveto.

Bash:
/wedge=/multiline ; /nav loc ${Math.Calc[${Me.Y}+5]} ${Me.X} ${Me.Z}; /face heading 180 fast; /bct ${Group.Member[1]} //nav loc ${Math.Calc[${Me.Y}-7]} ${Math.Calc[${Me.X}-5]} ${Me.Z}; /bct ${Group.Member[2]} //nav loc ${Math.Calc[${Me.Y}-7]} ${Math.Calc[${Me.X}+5]} ${Me.Z}; /bct ${Group.Member[3]} //nav loc ${Math.Calc[${Me.Y}-14]} ${Math.Calc[${Me.X}+0]} ${Me.Z}; /bct ${Group.Member[1]} //nav loc ${Math.Calc[${Me.Y}-7]} ${Math.Calc[${Me.X}-5]} ${Me.Z}; /bct ${Group.Member[2]} //nav loc ${Math.Calc[${Me.Y}-7]} ${Math.Calc[${Me.X}+5]} ${Me.Z}; /bct ${Group.Member[4]} //nav loc ${Math.Calc[${Me.Y}-14]} ${Math.Calc[${Me.X}-10]} ${Me.Z}; /bct ${Group.Member[1]} //nav loc ${Math.Calc[${Me.Y}-7]} ${Math.Calc[${Me.X}-5]} ${Me.Z}; /bct ${Group.Member[2]} //nav loc ${Math.Calc[${Me.Y}-7]} ${Math.Calc[${Me.X}+5]} ${Me.Z}; /bct ${Group.Member[5]} //nav loc ${Math.Calc[${Me.Y}-14]} ${Math.Calc[${Me.X}+10]} ${Me.Z}; /timed 30 /bcga //face heading 0 fast

Use this as inspiration to create your own formation.

If you insist on using /moveto, the syntax is /moveto loc y x [z]
https://www.redguides.com/wiki/MQ2MoveUtils#.2Fmoveto

Problem - Moving Group into Formation, and Setting Camp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back