• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MM trio (1 Viewer)

bartab

RedCents
I would like to know if there were MM doable by 3 toons only.
I don't mind the time it takes, I don't mind the reward, I just want it to be doable by only 3 people, in the timeframe if there is one.

Werewolf MM in Undershore is trio-able. All 3 chars have to pay attention tho.

I have box'd it and found it can be done in 15 mins box'd and about 5-10 mins with full group.

I get all monks and and just whirlwind tank the last guy. Trick is to keep Commander Darktooth alive. Not every attack will be the same sopmetimes he will attack left side first sometimes right side first. Guy on the left is a pain if commander dies. He will spawn/summon wolves to fight you making him damn near impossible to kill with out your clerics actually healing you (npc clerics).

Best way to defeat this encounter is to pull the mobs in the left room to the right room before the elder dies. that way the allied wolves will kill them so when you bum-rush left room he will be alone.... he will come but once you beat him to 97% he will go back to full and run back to his room. Once you clear'd his room and are fighting him once he gets to 10% health let the commander finish tanking. You run to the last elder (3rd elder on the right side) and fight the mobs outside his room. Once you have wolves backing you, run straight back to the gate and pull those 2 wolves back to where the 3rd elder is. Make the allied wolves clear the way for you so when you die and die you shall to the final guy you have a straight run back.

Common loot is a pally Sk rune 3 proc'n 1hander (45dam 30 delay 125hp/mana) and some shoulders which are crap loot (125hp/mana)

Also... when traveling down the halls you will get the emote you hear something in the distance. these are bats that will kick your ass. they always kill the first person down the hall and not NPC's. Only way to avoid them is by ducking around the wall/rock.

Final dude... gather inside his room (awesome glitch here) use yoru feral rage (40% haste) and have someone grab agro and tank him until he gets under 20% health then hit whirlwind (monk only), in which everyone joinsd in at this part using their DPS discs. Once WW wears off kite him counter clockwise (which means to the left for those directionally challenged people) do one lap and when he arrives at the right side fire pot jump in the left one and sit down. He will stop in his place making it easy for everyone to attack him. Wait 10 seconds then hop out and rinse and repeat.

Hope this helps people. Any questions ask.

Uhhhhh....I don't mean to sound like an idiot here, but I was under the *distinct* impression that the GMs had turned that whole MM into a MQ trap. A patch or two after they nerfed the MM exp bug, they moved the quest giver outside of the zone walls, but kept him up so that they could make a log of every player went into the mission for tracking....since there's no way a legit person could get the mission.

By all means, though, they could certainly have un-nerfed it.

Naggy MM is trioable.

Naggy and 2 clerics. I'd say make sure you use Naggys AEs a few times to gain aggro before the first CH or your clerics will get pounded and die. Pretty easy. CH when naggy is about 40% and you should have enough aggro on naggy to win. Do that 5 (6? been a while) times for the different waves and you'd really only need naggy +1 cleric if it werent for the 3 person requirement.

When I boxed it I had the 3rd character a cleric that healed the other cleric in case he got aggro from healing naggy. After you have hotkeys setup this mission is cake.

another easy one is given out in Undershore by Freemind Cypher.

Forget the name but you are mushrooms and you have to fight evil eyes in Runnyeye.

Pick a Paladin and 2 mages. Kill the first 2 on the way down the ramp. then have the pally run into the room (he will be blind) and stand against a wall everything has a knockback. Next bring the mages in and stand in the pile of mobs and cast spore shower at the same time. All mobs will die. Bandage pally up have him run down and grab next room including ones up top and bring them back to the first room and spore shower again. Move to second room and rest. Next Pull King Oberaxe and everything else in the way back to the second room. Spore Shower until adds are dead and DoT the king.

Bling bling doneski!

Common - Crappy 90hp monk/dru/bst boots
Rare- 45hp 7/8 slot all/all aug

He also gives out one called "Way of the Freemind". Make sure you get all your run AA's and then go HP's dont bother with attack you will never use it.

Hail him to start. Say "safe" until you get STR and Regen.

This one you need to have one dedicated person to stay with freemind. Have 2 trainers. the board is a figure 8. you start at the top of the 8. He goes down right side of the 8 then across the center to the left then down the left side. Once he gets to the botto of the 8 there is a zone out and a chest will spawn. Easiest way to do this mission (can be done in 5 mins if things go well), Is train the mobs away so he wont agro them. The reason for the 3rd person is to make sure he does not agro anything and does his emotes. Once he gets past the center and starts down the left side bring the mobs up the right side and kite around the spawn point. Reason being you will die alot and need the 2nd person to grab agro and maintain kiting. If freemind agro's anything it will take you forever to finish cus his DPS is ass. Pretty much just keep the mobs away from him and let him emote all the way to the bottom and bling bling fat lewts and xp are yours!

Common- Pure caster 100hp/mana gloves
Rare- 115hp/mana earring

this should be sticky'd =P....

Once i get setup i will update maps and write some macros for these MM's .... just dropped a hard drive and lost all my macro's so now i gotta redo them all.

And before i catch flack about not running a back up drive blow me im poor i cant afford 2 drives.

I have not tried to send executables in the last 2-3 weeks, but used to be naming it to .txt would do the trick to let you send it, then rename it on the other side. Though the number of programs I would like to send that are under 9.9 meg (due to the overhead a file exactly 10meg will fail) is pretty limited.

Naming it any thing else will not work and if you have a macro over 10mb theres something seriously wrong with you.

If I can find the thread I'll post it, there was way to install a linux OS on thier mail share. If they fixed that too I'm not sure.

MM trio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back